Main Menu

Attention: Wake!

Started by Thread Zero, 17 October, 2003, 05:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

I mentioned this the other day but you might have missed it - there is an error in Cam Kennedy's Droid profile.

He's credited with the art on 'The Man Who Knew Too Much' from prog 438-439, unless he was having a radically change in style and working under a false name this was drawn by Carlos Ezquerra.

Git it sorted, awlright?

Krustabi

Wake

Thanks.

I'll watch this thread, so if anyone spots any more errors, please post them here.

Cheers,

Wake

Thread Zero

Oddboy

I'm trying to give up that habit! But you tempt me so...

Nothing to report at present though.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Marbles

The first Charleys War GN contained the first 16 episodes (per Neil Emery's excellent online Stripography).

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=reprint&page=gnprofiles&choice=charley1" target="_blank">CW GN profile

Remember - dry hair is for squids

Marbles

Book Two has 23 episodes ie 17-39.
Remember - dry hair is for squids

Wake

Leigh S

Prog 236s profile for Block Mania says its the first appearance of Sov-Judges - that would actually be the lunar olympics, and later appearances before Block Mania were "Battle of the Black Atlantic" and Pirates of the Black Atlantic"

Tu-plang

Wake you've got a bit of sauce on your collar there.

That's it.

Leigh S

Prog 238 - the Abelard Snazz story is called "the double decker dome strikes back, and is a two parter - the first part appears in prog 237 - 10 pages in all

Leigh S

prog 241 features a Joe Black tale:

Joe Black's Tall Tale!
2 and a half pages
Script K Gosnell
Art John Higgins
Let Tony Jacob

Leigh S

Nemesis Book one doesnt appear in the following progs: 234,235,236,237,241,242

Leigh S

The Judge Dredd story "Fungus" ends in prog 277, not 278

Thread Zero

In Belardinelli's art profile, he's credited with drawing all of the Ace Trucking Co story 'Strike!' - however, 'Strike Six!' (prog 395) and 'Strike Seven!' (prog 396) are credited to 'Giollitti' in the progs.