Main Menu

Marshal Law question

Started by Grant Goggans, 08 September, 2005, 06:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

I picked up several issues of Marvel UK's STRIP for $1 each at Dragon*Con this past weekend.  Could someone tell me whether these Marshal Law episodes in STRIP #5-8 were original stories or reprints?

--Grant

Byron Virgo

The origianl six issue series (Fear & Loathing) was published by Marvel's Epic imprint (later collected as a gn in 1990).

Marshal Law Takes Manhattan was published as a one-shot by Marvel, and Kingdom of the Blind was a one-shot from Apocalypse.

Toxic! published The Hateful Dead, which was then re-published by Dark Horse, followed by the one-shot Super Babylon follow-up.

Marshal Law vs. Pinhead was published in two parts by Epic again, whilst the two-part The Secret Tribunal was published by Dark Horse.

Marshal Law vs. Savage Dragon was published by Image, whilst Marshal Law vs. The Mask came courtesy of Dark Horse again. There were then three (?) illustrated text stories published online at Cool Beans World.

If memory serves, I think the Strip stories were just reprints of the original series, but I'm sure someone'll pop up and correct me if I'm wrong.

Funt Solo

A collected Marshal Law would be excellent:  I really enjoyed the stories I managed to get hold of (Fear & Loathing, the one with the lunatic hero asylum and the one with the batman-clone).

I'd love to read the ones I missed.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Trout

You do get collected volumes, Fate.

I have a couple of them, and I'm sure there were more.

- Trout

The Amstor Computer

Yep - all of the Marshal Law comics were recently collected in three volumes, and there are more original stories with spot illos by Kev O'Neill being released occasionally. I'll dig out the links at lunchtime (I'm supposed to be working right now... ;-) )