Main Menu

Rok the God Kickstarter

Started by dancornwell, 13 August, 2019, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancornwell

The Rok the God Kickstarter is now live

====

Hi everyone,
Quick announcement from the world of Rok! The new series ROK THE GOD will be launching on Kickstarter on October 2nd. Here's the official press release and a splash page from the the book itself.

Apologies for the photobucket logos over everything. God knows what thats all about.
Dan

Added KS link to above so it's at the start of the thread, too — IP

Colin YNWA

Very excited about this. Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing what the  different levels offer. Loved the first series A LOT.

Buttonman

A predictable response but I feel a valid one...

Trooper McFad

Been looking forward to this since asking Mr Wagner about it at lawless. Really enjoyed "Season 1"
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Bolt-01

Welcome back! Really looking forward to this.

dancornwell

John's really knocked the ball out of the park, ahem, with this one. Can't tell you just how good this second season is. Here's my cover to issue 1.

Dandontdare

Can't wait for this and I'd certainly be happy to throw some dosh in to make it happen!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 August, 2019, 02:49:52 PM
Can't wait for this and I'd certainly be happy to throw some dosh in to make it happen!

We're trying a new model on Kickstarter — a quid a page. £120 gets you the whole book.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Frank

TIRED OF WAITING FOR ROK THE GOD?

A FREE digital version of CHAPTER 1 will be accessible to all on Rok's forthcoming Kickstarter (October 2nd - mark the date!) but for those who JUST CAN'T WAIT we've printed a special PREVIEW ISSUE - Chapter 1, 20 strip pages, full colour. Available NOW - just message Dan Cornwell and he'll send it off, £4 plus p&p.

And here's better news - we'll even include a voucher for £4 off the eventual graphic novel. This won't be valid for any Kickstarter reward, so don't forget to check out the ROK THE GOD KICKSTARTER. Some AMAZING goodies available including:

* BRIAN BOLLAND variant cover!

* Poster and ORIGINAL ART from SIMON BISLEY!

* Amazing Neil Blackbird Sims ROK statuette - one of maximum 13 only!

* Original Dan Cornwell SKETCHES and much more!

AND the first five subscribers to the Rok Kickstarter will earn a chance to win an ORIGINAL ALAN GRANT BATMAN SCRIPT. Five names in the hat, one lucky winner!

ROKTOBER

rogue69

Just got the preview copy today and this volume is looking just as good as the first. Can not wait to see more of the adventures of the original Kyle Dixon and the missing referee Nigel Bull.

A big thank you to Dan for the quick posting of the comic and such wonderful artwork

Bolt-01

Colin YNWA

Damnit I frooze at the death. I can't make my mind uo which reward to go for and I'm worried one will go before I decide... maybe I should just go for it...

...didn't take long for me to break. Backed.

CalHab

I've been waiting for this!

Being a nosy stalker fan, I also checked what projects John Wagner has backed (https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/wagnerrok). I hope the dog toothbrush lived up to his expectations.

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: CalHab on 02 October, 2019, 04:50:01 PM
I've been waiting for this!

Being a nosy stalker fan, I also checked what projects John Wagner has backed (https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/wagnerrok). I hope the dog toothbrush lived up to his expectations.

Wagnerrok!

Buttonman

I'm in! Good luck in making it happen guys!