Main Menu

Answer awaits (ooohhhhh isnt it exiting)

Started by SovietSam, 13 August, 2002, 01:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SovietSam

Illegal Asylum seekers. What i think we should do is.... dont do it. See what happenes when they have no money 2 give 2 those...people thingies.

I taste of death. SUE ME!!

eggonlegs

aaaaaaaagh xenophobe alert! millions+millions of pounds and you begrudge a small portion going to people who have most probably had the shitiest lives ever, i hope im not the only boarder who thinks this way, let em all in fuk the bigots,
p.s. spend more lottery money on old folk thats what i say, we wouldnt have the lovely world we have now if it wasnt for them

Tiplodocus

Exactly, I agree with the egg.  What's the point of making money if you aren't going to share it with anyone?

This is the 2000AD message board, not a Daily Mail editorial.  
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Trout

Agreed. Targeting asylum seekers is the thin end of the wedge.

Next they'll be filling their cattle trucks with robot lovers, mutant eggs and anyone who's "odd."

But they'll never get the Trout!

Oddboy

I don't play the lottery anyway - it's a LRDs* game.

*Mug.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Pagangirl

Is the thread originator this Scojo person I keep hearing about?

Oddboy

There have been rumours to that effect before, but I don't believe them.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Generally Contrary

Don't worry people.  If JKD's opinions are genuine, and not just an attempt to wind everyone up, remember that 2000AD is a pretty radical comic (in mainstream comic standards), which, in it's early days at least consisted of satires of Thatcherite Britain.  So I repeat my call - the return of Big Dave as 'Blunkett's Bulldog' - fighting for everything the JKD believes in.

malkymac

Given that this country has an ageing population and a forthcoming pensions timebomb (where pensions can't be paid due to the proportion of old fuckers comapred to workers) then it makes sense to have a new wave of immigration. If people have got the gumption to travel thousands of miles and start their lives again in a strange land then good luck to them.

Take these people in and boot out out the useless 'British' wanks is my opinion.

Dounreay

Spot on aj. Give us Big Dave back. Let's see how Manchester's hardest has got on in the Blair years. Or a Big Dave, BLAIR1 slug-fest.

Do it Tharg, ya big green poof.

Zoltan, Kickboxer - go for the alien's bollocks.

Matt

Maybe we should dump all the people who begrudge giving asylum seekers the chance of a new life, in a war torn country. See how long it takes them to come knocking on the door for asylum. Might change their bloody xenophobic minds.

Trout

I'd rather have an influx of asylum seekers (which is not necessarily a bad thing) than a new Big Dave strip.

*shudder*

- Trout

Jenny-Mek

For God's sake, Dudus, you pathetic, feeble-minded little teenage propaganda tool. Use what's left of your brain, it can be regenerated with practice. Go and find out some propper information about the real world, before blurting out your ill-informed opinion. NEVER sieze hold of one fact and try to jam it down people's throats, especialy when it's about something you have no experience in or understanding of.
Consider this friendly advice, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
>people thingies

satchmo

To quote my Grandma "in my day they used to call them refugees.."

Smiley

Can we all just calm down, please?

Yes, Dudus made a daft, muddled and desperate comment on a sensitive issue. And I expect he's regretting it now. But it's led to knee-jerk hysteria and insults, which is just as wrong and doesn't help at all.

Umpty hugs all round, yeah?