Main Menu

Glasgow Celtic

Started by malkymac, 14 August, 2002, 04:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malkymac

Right everyone, get yourselves behind the mighty 'tic' on Wednesday so they can qualify for the champions league. Shout cmon the hoops!

Aw shite wrong website.

Slippery PD

Certianly is.  I know of One gers fan on here.

Secondly support your local diddy team not a big team, could be a good thing if the OF created a Glasgow league in 2-3 years.......

Your morton fan

Blackwood

Thats 2 for Greenock Morton, count me in.

GordonR

C'mon the swiss!

-Gordon (evil hun)

malkymac

How many times have Scottish teams been in 2000AD?

I remember Celtic appeating in the bacjground when JD and mean machine went to CalHab..

Slippery PD

Hmm I wonder who Mr wagner Supports???  He is scots after all.  GordonR any ideas???

Support your local diddy team......

malkymac

The hoops I would imagine. What is the alternative?

Pagangirl

***he hoops I would imagine. What is the alternative?***

Inverness Caledonian Thistle?  

malkymac

No bad ah suppose. Keep in there.

GordonR

>>Hmm I wonder who Mr wagner Supports??? He is scots after all. GordonR any ideas???

Well, he's from Greenock (via Pennsylvania), so, technically, that makes him a Morton man.

I also know from a conversation with him that he has a deep and abiding loathing of Rangers and all they stand for, although that doesn't necessarily make him a Celtic fan, just a normal human being.

But, since he lives in Softenglishpuffland, he's probably a Man U supporter ;->

satchmo

I would also like to know what team Mr Wagner supports,anyone know?
And never mind Celtic,Newcastle are in the champions league on wednesday too,
HOWAY THE LADS!!

Devons Daddy

anyone caught the strange exhibiton of humans encased in plastic by that german scienist yet?, been doing the rounds in europe i read in a local rag,
they have pics as well.
how long is it before we see this sport in the olympics then? tharg the masterful has once again shown us the future,

, though  i cannot confirm the report that the classic explosion in a bus Q is actaully on show for those in the know, to get a private viewing you would have to go to the prof who is rather short & fat and sports a familar moustache, and say he i think this should have won gold the first time it was displayed at the mega olympics,'though im told the location of the time machine devise is strictly off limits,

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

What is the alternative?

Reality?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Devons Daddy

scott teams i remerber something of kilted clan in the aero ball days against the harlem heros, but it was 25years ago and i may be mistaken,.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

GordonR

I bet they were called 'The Flying Scotsmen', or somethign equally corny.