Main Menu

Glasgow Celtic

Started by malkymac, 14 August, 2002, 04:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

ROBO HUNTER, football crazy, must have had scottish team in there somewhere, theres no way they would have missed that chance,though i cant remerber details i just feel it must a have been,  a kilted gibson droid, it had to be there.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

HiEx

I'm confused is this thread talking about Aeroball or Mean Arena?

HiEx,
(who hates any sport that doesn't involve hitting, kicking or shooting someone/something).

Tex Hex

Stonehouse Violet all the way!

Mudcrab

Bloody right, at this point I hate the arseholes, oops sorry, hoops, more than huns.

MON THE DONS!!!!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

Here's my support for you!

http://www.fcb.ch/fcb.htm">You're going OUT!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Slippery PD

I hope by hoops ya mean the tims not us lowly hoopy tons, who always had great mathces with aberdeen in the 70's.  God am I harking back to a golden age :-)

Mudcrab

Yep, I'd be on for that, keep all the scum in one place!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

(who hates any sport that doesn't involve hitting, kicking or shooting someone/something).

Well, you'd be right top follow Celtic then, what with Blackhawk the savage (sorry Balde), Thomson the gormless moron with big elbows and yon squealy voiced ginger twat.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

GordonR

>>I would also like to know what team Mr Wagner supports,anyone know?

To be honest, I really don't think he's interested in football.  

Trout

The Trout supports the Celts.

Mr Rennie, I will keep bigotry off the board and bite my tongue. :-)

BTW, the first person to mention St Johnstone (the local team here) gets a death sentence from this megalomaniac.

- Trout are crap at football anyway

Quirkafleeg

Just be happy if your local team survives the year...

I don't really follow football but I can't help feeling sad that it looks very likely that mine will not.

G

Trout

But Gary, your team is probably in trouble for financial/ ITV Digital reasons.

Teams in Scotland have no such excuse. Even Celtic are ?16 million in debt.

- Trout

Slippery PD

Oh Trout!!!  :-(
In scotland the ring fencing of all the TV money by the Self preservation league and subsequently the Old Infirm have presented scotland with the most uninteresting league in europe if not the world.  This is what the "ten" have been trying ot resolve by standing up to the OF.  Its worse for those of us in the lower leagues.  God help you if you get a dodgy chairman......

In england they too will unfortunately feel these problems due to 80% of the money going to the Premier League, and in that league only one of maybe 5 teams stand a chance of winning it.

Basically since the sport became a business its been going down hill......

Ooooops this is not a footie board.  Ill get off my soapbox, take it with me and leave.

Sad Slippo :-(

Mudcrab

Right everyone, get yourselves behind the Dandy Dons tonight so they can qualify for the UEFA Cup. Shout 'mon the Dons!

Any Moldovans here? Anyhoo, we're playing Nistru Otaci from Moldova.

:o)

PS Good show last night (he reluctantly grumbles). Marvellous goal from Snoop Dogg :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

malkymac

Hope youse get a result tonight. Good luck.