Main Menu

...About this Website, Do You???...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 13 July, 2007, 09:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

I usually click on the category headings to see all the headings in the busiest subjects - quite often things get buried quickly that don't deserve to be.

The only ones I avoid are topics that have no interest say Big Brother, Programming questions or Slaine pronounciation. I also don't bother with topics I regard as well worn such as the Dredd movie. I know new people come in all the time but it gets a bit dull saying 'good,could've been so much better' for the 20th time. Gah done it again.

Tanky

I don't read a lot of the current prog threads as I'm so far behind everyone else. As such I don't feel like I have much to contribute a lot of the time. I still like a bit of off topic silliness although I do think the board has lost much of its sense of humour. Who started the thread isn't really important to me as its not necessarily an indicator of thread content. I've been here long enough to realise that threads can and do go off on one at a moments notice!
Generally I guess it just depends how much time I have. If I'm bored, I'll read most of it but if I've just got a spare 10 minutes I usually spend it on other forums.

Hmm, that reads a bit negative. To show it's not meant to, have a smiley :)

xTGx