Main Menu

Official Justice Dept Cufflinks

Started by PlanetReplicas, 10 April, 2015, 06:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Har-de-har-har - zinged again!

I must have about 30 pairs of cuff links as people keep gifting me them. These go to the top of the pile (actually I have a nice box foe them).

COMMANDO FORCES

I see that at NYCC Planet Replicas have a display of gear on the 2000 AD table and amongst the items are some new cufflinks. This time they are of the original 2000 AD logo in red with a blue surround. They're not in the shop but lets hope they are after the convention.

Dash Decent

I'm still waiting for the PR shop to give us another chance to buy a Judge helmet.

I'm also hoping we'll see some Strontium Dog replicas coming out of Search Destroy - SD badges and the Westinghouse at least.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

SD Badges have been out and about, though not in massive quantities.

No idea on helmets, the problem is the market for Dredd helmets is saturated with bootlegs off the back of the the movie Dredd which shat in the jacuzzi for that particular item - thanks to IMGlobal/DNA not really giving a flying fuck about protecting that particular IP.

PR has just got a licence for Trek stuff, which is obviously a way bigger market.

moly

Anyone got any pics of the planet replica stand at nycc

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes, I'll be putting them on facebook!

Trout

Quote from: Steve Green on 07 October, 2016, 11:42:09 AM
PR has just got a licence for Trek stuff

*leans forward casually*

Is that so? Please tell me more...

Dash Decent

SD Badges have been out and about, though not in massive quantities.

I think they appeared on sale at a couple of cons/events but they've never been available to buy on their website/shop.

PR has just got a licence for Trek stuff, which is obviously a way bigger market.

I saw that.  More power to their elbow and I hope they get a lot of business out of it etc but I guess it means the 2000AD merchandise will take even more of a back seat.  With 3A putting out such expensive figures at the moment I suppose I shouldn't complain about the lack of competition for my creds.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

Ah, gotcha - yeah you'd have to ask them about that - I think the badges will be at TB, but not sure when on the webshop.

Destination Trek's soon, might be an announcement then.

dweezil2

Some Star Trek phasers would be nice! :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dandontdare

I want an iphone5 case with a gold mesh cover that makes that noise when you flip it open (I used to make the noise myself with my old Nokia phone  :lol:)

Michael Knight

Look fab but i share Buttonmans sentiments. Have a draw full of beautiful cufflinks im gifted but rarely wear. Beginning to feel like Jason King!  :lol:

sheridan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 October, 2016, 06:34:28 AM
I see that at NYCC Planet Replicas have a display of gear on the 2000 AD table and amongst the items are some new cufflinks. This time they are of the original 2000 AD logo in red with a blue surround. They're not in the shop but lets hope they are after the convention.
If only they were the real logo.  You know the one ;-)