Main Menu

2000AD Lego builds

Started by ming, 10 February, 2014, 02:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Apologies if there's a thread for stuff like this already but I've had far too much fun with the boys (aged three and nearly five) and Lego lately.

With a limited amount of pieces of any one colour, and very little in the way of hinged or otherwise technical pieces, I'm pretty happy with how these have turned out.  Not sure what to make next, but we'll see...  Anyone else have anything similar to share?

Mek-Quake

Ro-Jaws

Mongrol (A work in progress.  I've since added some legs but competition for bricks in our house is fierce.)

judda fett

Great Mek Quake there. Sterling efforts with minimal bricks.

COMMANDO FORCES

Brilliant stuff, Ro-Jaws is my fave :lol:

ming

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 10 February, 2014, 02:53:23 PM
Brilliant stuff, Ro-Jaws is my fave :lol:

Mine too.  I could only find three white pegs for teeth, but the explanation 'he's eating poo' seemed to go down well with the boys.

:lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

I honestly thought that that was supposed to be poo as well, worked on me too :lol:

judda fett

S#!t a (Lego) brick!  :) I'll have a go at making something next time I'm on uncle duties.

Mabs

Ming, you sir, are truly Merciless - and a genius to boot! Great stuff. Loving Ro-Jaws!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Colin YNWA

Well I can only join the chorus of praise those are simply magnificent. Ro-Jaws is quite brilliant.

TordelBack

Goaty

ming

Thanks, folks!  These have been great fun and inspiring for the younglings (at the weekend Feliks drew a fantastic Ro-Jaws without reference to the comics, Lego or the 3A toy.)  Not sure what's next, but somewhere down the line I'll have a stab at Justice 1 or a Lawmaster or something.

Knickers!

:)

Albion

Meknificent as well as magnificent. Nice work Ming.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

mimikeke

Bat King

Oh thanks! Now I want 2000AD Lego even more...

Well done, I hope you are proud!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Andrew_J

They are hilariously brilliant. Must get out the Lego this evening with my kids.