Main Menu

Futurequake #4... coming soon!

Started by Richmond Clements, 14 March, 2005, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

It's because -

Oh no, wait, I forgot.  

Richmond Clements

So do we four have different special reasons to by the issue? Or is it one reason that covers all four of us?

Yes and no.
Or should that be no and yes?
Mmmm, not sure, best thing would be to buy a copy I think.

Dudley

What's the betting Bou never looks at this, despite being One Of The Four and having her own work in the comic?

Byron Virgo

Couldn't you just wave it in front of her face?

Bolt-01

Jovus Grud!

Comments like that are dangerous round here!

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

What sick, twisted minds you people have!

It's sad, it really is...

Dudley

{Futurequack ignores Byron's evident attempt to make smutty innuendo}

Sorry, forgot to say that Bou's art for this issue is... positively incendiary...

Byron Virgo

"{Futurequack ignores Byron's evident attempt to make smutty innuendo}"

Piss of Jim! I love the way you seem to have convinced nearly everyone I'm some kind of raving pervert whilst you're the bloody overlord of smut! That wasn't what I meant and you know it.

Still (getting back on topic) I am really looking forward to seeing some of Bou's work, since I really loved that cover for Sunny - in the words of Napoleon Dynamite "How frikkin' sweet was that?"

Bolt-01

Ed, you will not be dissappointed. awesome. RAC 'bought' some, it's that good!

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

Oh, is there an option to buy some of the original art (you could recoup some of your cost outlay through a comission based sales incentive like that)?

Bolt-01

If there is anything you like enough, I'm sure the artists would be only too happy to make some money. Don't think that James, Rich or I would want a share though. We've got the strip, thats enough.

Bolt-01

johnnystress

"
Oh, is there an option to buy some of the original art"

Damn right there is!

:)

Byron Virgo

Good stuff - I'm on the outlook for buying artwork of non-name artists (sorry if that sounds defamatory, as it's not meant to be). I'm just looking for stuff that makes me go "Shit, yeah!" when I see it (I'll be on the FQ table if anyone wants to try and sell me some of their artwork).
Definitely be up for buying some off Bou (if she fancies selling any, that is).

Byron Virgo

Congrats on getting a mention in Tharg's Editorial this week guys. You all really seem to be pulling out the stops on this one.

Honestly, you cheeky scamps...

Dudley

We love Tharg, and tharg repays the love.

Ever'body happy!