Main Menu

Krill Tro Thargos 2013: the winners!

Started by Molch-R, 14 December, 2012, 03:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

TordelBack

Wake and Wells, two very deserving winners!  Solid choices there, Tharg, keep it up.     

Richmond Clements

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Both very well deserved. I like the name change, Pete.

SmallBlueThing

That's great, and two well-deserved winners.

HOWEVER: There really should be a little judge helmet on those KTTs though- just so Mr Burdis HAS to obtain one for the cellar. Currently they occupy the wider '2000AD merch' category, and so he can -just about- stand not having one in his "greenhouse of grud".

"The addition of a small helmet would make his pain all the more delicious", which may have been his regimental motto- and if not, is certainly on a bumper sticker on his truck.

SBT

SBT

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

strontium71

I'm going to say it even if no-one else will - what the hell extra does John have to do to earn a KTT ffs?
I challenge ANYONE not to come up with a legitimate reason why he's been ignored , yet again.
...because I hate you.

CrazyFoxMachine

Congratulations to the two of ye, Pete Wells is the loveliest chap in the universe and deserves this 100 percent.

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

JOE SOAP

Looks like Santy's emptied his sack early at the Carter & Wells households.

We really wouldn't be all here if it weren't for Wake since he first led the Long March yonks ago and Wells is the most concentrated portable thrill-source in the galaxy as well as being the most illustrious promoter of the largest bakery chain in the United Kingdom.

Well done lads, much deserved. It's all down-hill from here. You've peaked!

Dandontdare

Could this tempt Wake to actually post again? When I first found this place in '08 Wake was incredibly helpful in setting up my profile pic, teaching me how these "forum" things generally worked and making a noob feel welcome.

Pete Wells

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 14 December, 2012, 11:54:08 PM
We really wouldn't be all here if it weren't for Wake since he first led the Long March yonks ago and Wells is the most concentrated portable thrill-source in the galaxy as well as being the most illustrious promoter of the largest bakery chain in the United Kingdom.

Well done lads, much deserved. It's all down-hill from here. You've peaked!

Yeah, it'd be lovely to have Wake back. Peaked? When I also have the prestigious GPP (Greggo Pasty Porko) I'll think about slowing down a bit...