Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Congratulations on your new Luke Skywalker bionic-hand-wires revealing wrist flap action figure.
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Thanks Ush, but I think you meant to say:

QuoteCongratulations on your new Luke Skywalker bionic-hand-wires revealing wrist flap movie memorabilia collectible.

Here's a link to a pic: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/TLC/Basic/38Luke/TLC-2471.jpg

C'mon, you'd have to be made of stone not to spend your rapidly-expanding family's rapidly-shrinking money on that (and his five friends)!  I was only down the shops because I was supposed to be buying a replacement toaster, which I oddly failed to do...

Roger Godpleton

I'm over Star Wars.

I'll say that again, I am over Star Wars.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

QuoteI'll say that again, I am over Star Wars.

But c'mon (yeh), his little gown has one of those bath robe belt things.

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2009, 09:30:07 PM
QuoteI'll say that again, I am over Star Wars.

But c'mon (yeh), his little gown has one of those bath robe belt things.

That's what your mom said.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2009, 09:17:46 PMC'mon, you'd have to be made of stone not to spend your rapidly-expanding family's rapidly-shrinking money on that (and his five friends)!  I was only down the shops because I was supposed to be buying a replacement toaster, which I oddly failed to do...

And you're still allowed in the house? I'd expect you to be sleeping in the shed for that one!  ;D

Colin YNWA

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2009, 09:17:46 PM
Thanks Ush, but I think you meant to say:

QuoteCongratulations on your new Luke Skywalker bionic-hand-wires revealing wrist flap movie memorabilia collectible.

Here's a link to a pic: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/TLC/Basic/38Luke/TLC-2471.jpg

C'mon, you'd have to be made of stone not to spend your rapidly-expanding family's rapidly-shrinking money on that (and his five friends)!  I was only down the shops because I was supposed to be buying a replacement toaster, which I oddly failed to do...

Didn't the old Bionic Man Action Man type thing do that????

Hold on...

http://www.midlandmemorabilia.co.uk/IMAGES/SIX%20MILLION%20DOLLAR%20MAN%20ROBOT%20LEGS.JPG

Uh actually a lot more than I thought his legs and all sorts how cool was that...

TordelBack

QuoteAnd you're still allowed in the house? I'd expect you to be sleeping in the shed for that one!

It may be coincidence, but I haven't left the office yet this evening, and have volunteered (by text, minimising the chance of any difficult questions) to take The Boy out early and for the whole day tomorrow so that Pregnant Missus can have a lie-in and a relaxing day.  Although without toast, obviously.

QuoteUh actually a lot more than I thought his legs and all sorts how cool was that...

He did indeed. He was actually much better than the TV show itself.   A neighbour had one, and I always wanted one, which may have a bearing on the present situation I find myself in.  

House of Usher

"Rebels Cum" ? Hmmm..... let's see.

Oh, Jesus, no!  :o

That Skywalker action figure is so... lame! You poor sod.  ;)
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

QuoteThat Skywalker action figure is so... lame!

No, no, it's definitely his hand that was injured.  

Rrright, best go home and face the music now.

Did I mention that he's topless under his robe?

worldshown

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 July, 2009, 05:36:01 PM
At lunchtime I bought a Star Wars 3 3/4" figure of Luke in his medical gown from the end of Empire Strikes Back.  

And then because he came with 1/6 of a 'build-a-droid' figure (the head, as it happens), I bought five more figures so I could get a seventh one 'free'.  

What? That wave has actually made it to the shops?

TordelBack

Depends if you consider Forbidden Planet a 'shop'.  I've always seen it as more like my people's version of a crack den. 

vzzbux

Gahhh. I cant believe what I am doing. I have just bought my son the Indy Jones German cargo truck and the Russian jungle cutter. £5.00 (TK MAXX) and £9.99 (TRU) respectively.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Trout

My wife's due to give birth to our son in November.

So many action figures...
;D

- Trout

Kerrin

They've got "The Goon" 7 1/2" action figures on eBay and they're quite cheap. If you buy all four you get the parts to build a zombie!