Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

These came in the post this morning

Which brings my transformer collection up to 194 of them (if I counted them right).
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Van Dom

How do you afford all this man????? Well done on such a huge collection! Tip --- never have kids!!!! They will destroy EVERYTHING!!!!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Van Dom on 27 May, 2010, 11:07:11 PM
How do you afford all this man????? Well done on such a huge collection! Tip --- never have kids!!!! They will destroy EVERYTHING!!!!!

Its called living with parents rent free :P
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

Brought  these today whilst I was out shopping.

Ok 196 transformeres I wounder how many more I could get.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dunk!

I have finally secured one of these.

"Trust we"

nev

Quote from: Dunk! on 13 August, 2010, 08:49:10 AM

I had a comic once with that guy. Was pretty good if I remember correctly.

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

vzzbux

You want to watch that collecting habit you have there it might get a little out of hand. You wouldn't catch me getting obsessive like that.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: vzzbux on 24 August, 2010, 09:07:44 PM
You want to watch that collecting habit you have there it might get a little out of hand. You wouldn't catch me getting obsessive like that.

V

lol that last Transformer Super Starscream makes my colechion now 203 transformeres and people think I have a problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Jared Katooie

You should make your own. That way you'd save money, and end up with a one-of-a-kind model.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 24 August, 2010, 10:13:20 PM
You should make your own. That way you'd save money, and end up with a one-of-a-kind model.

atachily jokeing aside I would not mind doing that seeing as I have a charter desine some where that I would like to make a figer of.

Now look what came in the post today it's a shame I found out this toy collectible is defective after I ordered it but at least I know to be careful stupid cheap Hasbro refusing to make a new mould and using the old deteraited mould. Now my Transformer collection now stands at 209 and people say I have a problem.

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

vzzbux

I just couldn't resist this at £25 in Toys R Us.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dandontdare

This is probably heresy, but all those transformer/gundam things look alike to me!

I, Cosh

I couldn't resist and bought myself one of these for my birthday. A burgeoning obsession and inevitable nosedive into penury and offering rough trade to earn a bit extra now beckons.
We never really die.

Cyberleader2000

LM HG Evangelion unit-00 yellow prototype

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime