Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: vzzbux on 10 September, 2010, 06:59:39 PM
I just couldn't resist this at £25 in Toys R Us.

I used to have the older version of that! You know the one with the button on the back which powers the legs?  I didn't have to buy it either. A kid I used to know decided he didn't want them any more and brought them round. (There was a few other Star Wars things too including an X-Wing.) I was so chuffed at the time.

Later on I think they ended up in a jumble sale. A daft thing is, as an adult I wish I'd kept them. (Isn't that strange? I went through a phase of thinking I was too old for these things, yet now I know I'm too old part of me wouldn't mind having them.)

I used to love transformers too and they ended up in a jumble sale too.  I actually did succumb to temptation a year or two back and bought a couple of transformers. I felt guilty afterwards and sold them on ebay. At a loss.... (one was actually quite rare, an import....)

As for merchandise, I've limited myself to Red Dwarf stuff so far. I've got all the Red Dwarf head knockers (apart from the two, Rimmer in gingham dress and Psiren which weren't put on the market) and a couple of corgi models. (Starbug and a Skutter.) If I find my digital camera I might take a picture.

If any cheaper 2000 AD figures come out I might get them. 3A is out of my range, and I think I'd prefer something smaller anyway. (I like the idea of the big Mongrol though.) Smeg, old ladies have models of ugly people fishing. I'm a geek. I prefer action figures. As models. I don't play with them. ([spoiler]Not where anyone can see anyway.[/spoiler])

mogzilla

i hear ya fella my extreme hell boy is way better than her royal doultonesqe pegasus i can change the pose and it doesnt break in the box when the christmas decs are got out.

Cyberleader2000

Behold I have no contrule when it comes to spending lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

I, Cosh

I saw a Lego Slave 1 in the window of Forbidden Planet and I wanted it.
We never really die.

Cyberleader2000

LM-HG Evangelion unit 01
LM-HG Evangelion unit 03
LM-HG Evangelion unit 04
Revoltech rebuild of Evangelion unit 05

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Cyberleader2000

OK today its the remembrance of the daleks collectors Set and the 6th Doctor with Stealth Cyberman. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Dandontdare

strontium71

The OCD in me reaaally wants to adjust that picture grrr!!
...because I hate you.

Dunk!

On a high from BICS I ordered one of these.

Stands just over 2 foot tall.

Combined with the full colour flayed male version my studio has become 50% creepier.
"Trust we"

Cyberleader2000

Wingblade Optimus Prime

1/100 HG GUNDAM EPYON been sereching for one of theas for over a year

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

ok first figeres for the year I have the Doctor Who Resurrection Of The Daleks Collector's Set Ive lost my camere so here a picher I found online. so now with this buy all i need is the the 8th doctor figer to compleat the set.

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

got this today sorie its a web picher again but I still carnt find my camere.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime