Main Menu

(No Spoilers) Prog 1319's Dredd

Started by Wils, 26 November, 2002, 02:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wils

Another Dredd tale penned by Mr Rennie to make me laugh, this time with a familiar place. Well done Gordon, although I suspect an intergalactic message will soon be beamed to Earth voicing the disgust of PG's inhabitants.  :)

Wils

bjpward

a very strong Dredd tale again the only thing that gets on my nerves is the art on the second pannel of the last page Dredd's head is soooo small and thin. I never liked Gibson's dredd much anyway (stick to robo hunter)

GordonR

I suspect so, too, but what the hell...

It's a funny name (and kudos to Andy Diggle for giving it to us) and I wanted to use it for that reason.  And, hey, I even provide a plausible explanation for it in the story.

Devons Daddy

I never liked Gibson's dredd much anyway

thin ice there Bjpward, very very thin ice.

i have not read this prog yet,but i KNOW with a Gordon Robbie script and gibson art im in for a treat. by the way MR IAN GIBSON should receive a night hood.for his talent in art.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tu-plang

Gibson is bloody fantastic!

It's nice to have someone like that still working on our comic.

Tiplodocus

Gibson is a great artist but I felt this was a little sparse.

A good story from Mister Rennie, it would have been nice to meet more of the bar regulars though.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

GordonR

>>it would have been nice to meet more of the bar regulars though.

Maybe you still will...

bjpward

I LOVE Gibsons art on every single character except Dredd i think he's one of the most talented artists ever in AD.
I just dont like his Dredd thats all.

judge dreddd

He is a good artist but his dredd is CRAP, panel 4 on last page.

Dredd looks gay.

Great story though, judge being a little more human.

panel 5 - look at those shoulder pads...

Queen Firey-Bou

look, even sparce gibson art is an honour. even if he has given all us Gals body dismorphia, never quite having the georgeous curvy gibson leggs.