Main Menu

The December Competition.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 December, 2002, 05:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dounreay

I would get a life for Johnny Alpha. Done proper, like, with prose by Mr. Wagner and illustrations by Mr. Ezquerra. And the continuity all squared away and made right.

Then all over the land the squaxx would be of good cheer(Except me.)

And every Christmas Eve they would think of Johnny and smile and whisper" Gawd bless you Mr. Dounreay and gawd bless us. Every one of us."

2000AD Online

that bribe i owe mr goddard (just kidding)

piece of cake this mr winwood a new pair of eyes and mr cord new arms and legs

Devons Daddy

a new mont blanc artists or writers set for all creators. inscribed with words.

for the artists who have shared their visions with us.
this peice should hang in the national art gallery.merry christmas to worlds finest artist from  devons daddy.

or

to the legendary writers who have shared only a small part of their immense talent.as we are to be slowly introduced lest we are unable to absorb their magnifence.

this script will some day be held at the national archive museum with the complete works of shakespeare in an effort to show future generations the work of the  greastest writer of the 20 th century .merry christmas from devons daddy.

of course men who shall one day be considered on a par with the greek gods may not wish to receive gifts.

hey why limit myself to PG. if your going to crawl on your belly do it with style.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

judda fett

This Christmas Id buy you all copys of the 2003 edition Judge Dredd and 2000ad annuals (not yearbooks)... if only...

DavidXBrunt

Just bumping this up through the crowded awards threads.

The winner will be announced on Monday, by the way.

Oh, and Karne, nice try at bribery. If you'd said Hershey you might have stood a chance.

JayzusB.Christ

Well, I for one would buy a mullet wig for Duncan Goodhew.
Oh sorry, what's this thread about? I haven't really been following it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

petemaskreplica

I'd but some corn plasters for Judge Dredd. Those tight boots can't be doing him any favours.

And a big pool full of sharks for SinDex to jump to their hearts' content. And preferably fall into.

Ho Ho Ho!

DavidXBrunt

Right, last chance to enter.

The prize is a signed print by JOCK (generously donated by the man himself) and a choice between a signed original page of MIKE COLLINS art from the daily strip(featuring Cass) or a copy of Prog 1280 signed by lots of artists and JOHN WAGNER himself.

Bolt-01

I would get Holt (from Asylum) eher a monocle ('cos they look smart) or a pair of the glasses with the eyes painted on them.

I think tat would do wonders for the Alien/human relations.

I would also give al those on the board who want it a bottle of febreeze to remove that nasty smell that Bison left.

Dave6795 has asked for lots of graphic novels for christmas, but would just love to find a copy of the Titan Zenith book 4 (It is the only one missing)

McNulty

Strontium Dog Christmas list:

Johnny Alpha - pair of sunglasses, so he can sneak around the norms without them knowing.

Wulf Sternhammer - new pair of Sternhammer silencers (socks)

Gronk - box of assorted metal bars.

Middenface McNulty (Yay!) - bottle of Glen Spey Whisky (our local brand)

Durham Red - bag of AB- (a rare vintage)

Link: The A-Z of Cal-Hab

MOONSHINE

Tommo

Life insurance for Judge Death.
Face cream for Judge Fear.
A strike for Judge Fire.
Skin care products for Judge Mortis.
An AIDS test for Nik Dante.
Contact lenses for that doctor guy in Red Seas.

Matt Timson

I'd get Zenith a new writer who actually wanted to take the story to it's natural conclusion.

And I'd force Yeowell back into his old style to make it nice to look at too.
Pffft...

Trout

My gift to BXB:

When I'm King of everywhere, I'll order all pubs to include US-style phone booths, so David has somewhere to change into his Superman shirt in peace and privacy.

Much respect to the competitions man!

- Trout

Tu-plang

I'd buy Anderson a cushy pillow and a teddy, and put a glass of water next to her bed - she could be there a while...