2000 AD > Website and Forum

Dredds recent Rejuv

<< < (8/9) > >>

Steve Green:
You're welcome!

Apestrife:
Even if he got a new set of skin, I still think he looked quite worn in "War buds".

I imagine his aging (just like Anderson's) will move back and forth depending on who's writing and drawing the strip.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Apestrife on 23 August, 2017, 07:35:02 PM ---Even if he got a new set of skin, I still think he looked quite worn in "War buds".

I imagine his aging (just like Anderson's) will move back and forth depending on who's writing and drawing the strip.
--- End quote ---

Carousel (Meg 375) struck me as getting something out of the way, rather than a bold statement of intent. 'You need it explained, here - happy now?'

I assume that was the point of making it just one episode in a comic only a few thousand folk read. It's there for anyone who needs or likes that kind of thing; everyone else can clear their throat and carry on as they were.

Apestrife:

--- Quote from: Frank on 23 August, 2017, 07:55:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Apestrife on 23 August, 2017, 07:35:02 PM ---Even if he got a new set of skin, I still think he looked quite worn in "War buds".

--- End quote ---

Carousel (Meg 375) struck me as getting something out of the way, rather than a bold statement of intent. 'You need it explained, here - happy now?'

I assume that was the point of making it just one episode in a comic only a few thousand folk read. It's there for anyone who needs or likes that kind of thing; everyone else can clear their throat and carry on as they were.

--- End quote ---

It's a bit like what Grant Morrison said about who pumps the tyres on the Batmobile :P

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Apestrife on 23 August, 2017, 08:23:36 PM ---It's a bit like what Grant Morrison said about who pumps the tyres on the Batmobile :P

--- End quote ---

No idea what Grant said, so I'll stick with Morgan Freeman...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version