2000 AD > Website and Forum

2000ad app problem on Android tablet

<< < (2/2)

WhizzBang:
Could it be that the app is case sensitive? I can see that the folder referred to in the message does exist but it has capital letters for some parts of the address while the error message address is all lower case.

Pyroxian:

--- Quote from: WhizzBang on 09 April, 2019, 07:52:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pyroxian on 09 April, 2019, 10:12:29 AM ---Can you move the app back to use internal storage and see if that fixes things?

--- End quote ---

As far as I can tell, this is not possible to do for just one app. It has to be done for everything and it will cause problems on all my other apps if I do this.

--- End quote ---

You should be able to do it for individual apps. Try settings > apps > 2000ad > storage and there should be an option to change from external to internal storage.

WhizzBang:

--- Quote from: Pyroxian on 09 April, 2019, 11:21:55 PM ---You should be able to do it for individual apps. Try settings > apps > 2000ad > storage and there should be an option to change from external to internal storage.

--- End quote ---

No. When I go to settings > apps > 2000ad > storage the only actions visible are 'Clear Data' and 'Clear Cache'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version