2000 AD > Website and Forum

Using the 50% discounts

(1/2) > >>

Leigh S:
So I log into my account and I have two 50% discounts - one runs out in August, so better get that gone....

But how? It talks about a voucher code, but all I can see are two boxes that tell me what the discount is for and when it runs out - no code?

dweezil2:

--- Quote from: Leigh S on 28 February, 2020, 10:18:09 PM ---So I log into my account and I have two 50% discounts - one runs out in August, so better get that gone....

But how? It talks about a voucher code, but all I can see are two boxes that tell me what the discount is for and when it runs out - no code?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure that it takes it off immediately if it's a qualifying purchase.  :thumbsup:

IndigoPrime:
IIRC, I selected the voucher I wanted to use at checkout. Note some items won’t be covered.

Leigh S:
cheers both

Just went through and experimented - realised I hadnt done the 2020 Specials bundle!

Any clues on what is covered?  Only one item I presume as 50% seems pretty decent... cover any of the new lovely things?

IndigoPrime:
When I used mine, it worked for a bunch of trades I bought. Obviously, sales stuff is already discounted so won’t be discounted further. I suspect bundles/subscriptions aren’t covered either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version