General Chat > Film & TV

Sandman TV series coming to Netfix

(1/6) > >>

rogue69:
Netflix have announced the cast for their 10 episode Sandman series casting Tom Sturridge as Dream,  Gwendoline Christie as Lucifer, Vivienne Acheampong as Lucienne, Boyd Holbrook as The Corinthain, Charles Dance as Roderick Burgess, Asim Chaudhry as Abel, and Sanjeev Bhaskar as Cain.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/sandman-netflix-series-cast-1234894383/?cx_testId=49&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=5#cxrecs_s

pictsy:
This could be a disaster, but I dig these casting choices so I have a little hope.  I might even try and watch it when it's released.  Probably should watch Doom Patrol Season 2 first, though.

TordelBack:
Cast good, enthusiasm nil.

IndigoPrime:
Gwendoline Christie as Lucifer is a bit of an odd one. (I don’t care about the gender swap, but she looks very different from any incarnation of the character on the page or in my head.)

wedgeski:
The regulars on this forum have a truly fatalistic attitude to new TV. :-|

Do we not remember Watchmen, which was supposed to end all TV as we know it, yet was possibly the best show of the year?

If it's bad, too bad. It's not the end of the world. If sorry-ass comic-to-movie conversions really bothered us, we'd have all quit 2000AD in 1995.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version