Main Menu

The 2K Online Big Brother Diary Room

Started by karne, 26 May, 2003, 04:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

Welcome to the 2K Online Big Brother Diary Room. This is the place to come when you want to ask questions about the 2K Online Big Brother event, slag off your threadmates, vote them out, or just fancy a chat.

You can also ask Big Brother for your requests here, but expect to be ridiculed and refused.

http://www.freequizzes.co.uk/images/diary-room_02_lrg.jpg>

"Hello Big Bruvvah!"

Buddy

Karn - have you picked the lucky contestants yet?

Something Fishy

I think he is to make the final decision at 16:00 BST.

Don't miss it folks.

karne

From current estimates the following boarders will be entering the Big Brother thread

DiGriz
DXB
Eggonlegs
Karne
Malchidiel
OddBoy
PeteMask
PVS
Queen Firey Bou
Something Fishy
Wils

The following boarders are currently favourites for the final threadmate:

Demon_Chicken
Devons Daddy
Jenny-Mek
King Troutman
Sc*j*

Because of availibility Demon_Chicken and Sc*j* are now in reserve.

karne

Some information regarding the 2K Online Big Brother event that you may find interesting:

Contestants will be expected to carry out a number of tasks throughout their incarceration on the thread, some fun and some not so.

For every task successfully completed by the contestants, a prize will be donated to the prize fund. This means that the overall winner of the 2K Online Big Brother event stands the chance of coming out of the thread with a staggering NINE prizes.

There will also be a the chance for other boarders to win a prize by predicting who they think will be evicted from the thread at each vote, but this must be done before the voting actually starts. A special prize will be given for anyone who can successfully predict the correct order of evictions and the overall winner.

Anyone who wishes to donate a prize to the event feel free to e-mail me with details so as not to spoil the surprise for the contestants. It doesn't have to be anything to fantastic, just something you think would be appreciated by the winners.

karne

Big Brother 2K Online Stylee is sponsored by:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/quiteaguy/IMAGES/x2monosmall.gif>

Bringing people together and humiliating them for your entertainment.

Trout

I'm almost relieved that I've missed this latest bout of lunacy.

I shall observe - and criticise - from the sidelines, unless there is some way I can leap aboard at the last moment.

Karne, you remain utterly crackers.

- Trout

karne

Don't forget to vote your Troutship. We may see you in the Big Brother thread yet ;)

Something Fishy

so are you allowed to vote for yourself then?

Buddy

Big Brother 2K Online Stylee is sponsored by:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/quiteaguy/IMAGES/x2monosmall.gif>

Bringing people together and humiliating them for your entertainment.

Cheers. Nice one.

Link: http://www.ximoc.co.uk" target="_blank">ximoc.co.uk - official sponsors of Big Brother 2K

karne

Yep, voting for yourself is allowed.

Trout

Voting? Oh bugger. I'll have to read some old threads now.

:-)

- Trout

karne

WANTED: A boarder who has not been selected for the Big Brother thread to assume the role of Big Brother for one week only.

A total of nine different boarders will be required for each week of the event. Rather like number two from the Prisoner.

Duties will include: setting tasks, punishing rule-breakers and providing witty or caustic replies to the threadmates. Advice will be provided upon request.

Also required: One Little Brother to collect the highlights of the weeks Big Brother events from the chatroom and board and post them on a thread entitled "2K's Little Brother".

All applications to this thread please.

karne

Your attention please.

The following boarders will be entering the Big Brother thread:

I repeat: The following boarders will be entering the Big Brother thread:

Just in case anyone at the back didn't quite catch that, I'll say it again: The following boarders will be entering the Big Brother thread:

ack...ackkk...

Sorry about that, something in my throat. Where was I now?

Oh, yes.

Ahem.

The following boarders will be entering the Big Brother thread:

DiGriz

DXB

Eggonlegs

Karne

King Troutman

Malchidiel

OddBoy

PeteMask

PVS

Queen Firey Bou

Something Fishy

Wils

That's:

DiGriz
DXB
Eggonlegs
Karne
King Troutman
Malchidiel
OddBoy
PeteMask
PVS
Queen Firey Bou
Something Fishy
Wils

All threadmates will be expected to take up residence in the Big Brother thread by 6.30 this evening. That will be all for now.

Something Fishy

It's all too exciting , i need to sit down , take a breath and calm down.

see you all in there folks.