Main Menu

distressed,and havig withdrawl symptons

Started by Devons Daddy, 30 June, 2003, 11:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

WAKE
i cant post a message on the get fact thread.
this terrible and situation is causig me to have valueable time to spend working.when i ould be here improving teh knowledge of others with important facts about the world.

by the way well done Rac. 600th post.

Karne sent me issues 1 -20 of 2000ad with free gifts attached all in mint condition and sealed in an air box. i have not opened it yet of course,because karne explained that if i did they would be worth a lot less money. but i know they are in there. casue he said so. he said they are in the box its a  FACT
that was my prize when i posted the 400 fact.  
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Richmond Clements

Thanks DD!

That Karne is a good guy, eh!?

He says that he's sending me the onlt surviving copy of the legendary 'Giant Spider' scene from the original King Kong, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone.

Devons Daddy

wake
dont understand how. but its ok now.
which ever one of you chaps was the one with the magic wand and programme fix. thankyou.

i almost got some work done. that was realy close.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

WoD

I've got mine, but no prog yet.  RELAX, they should be here soon.

WoD

karne

"Karne sent me issues 1 -20 of 2000ad with free gifts attached all in mint condition and sealed in an air-tight box."

If you ever do find yourself in a vacuum and decide to open the box DD, remember that if the progs are missing it's probably because the postie stole them because they were definitely in there when I sent the parcel off.

karne

"he's sending me the only surviving copy of the legendary "Giant Spider" scene from the original King Kong, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone."

Gahhh! You've went and told everyone now Rac, so I'll just have to send something else instead.

How about Book Four of Halo Jones?

Richmond Clements

'How about Book Four of Halo Jones? '

Yeah, that'll go nicely with my complete run of Big Numbers.

karne

Wow! You have the complete run of Big Numbers. Do you want to swap it for the third series of the Tripods?

Richmond Clements

If you throw in the last few chapters of Edwin Drood, you've got a deal.

karne

How about a finished symphony by Beethoven?

Richmond Clements

Does that come with DiVinci's prelim sketches for the Sistine Chapel?

Nice Tom

No, I think you're thinking of Shakespeare's Cardenio.

JamieB

The script I saw - albeit some time ago - for Peter Jackson's proposed KING KONG remake contains much GIANT SPIDER GOODNESS.

J-Bo-1

MIKE COLLINS

http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/dircut.html

Follow the links to scripts beginning with 'K' (well, yes) and as the mighty Jamie states...the very fine Peter Jackson King Kong awaits you!

Mikey C
ww.freakhousegraphics.co.uk