Main Menu

THRILL-MAIL - the new 2000 AD e-mail newsletter

Started by Molch-R, 19 September, 2012, 03:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

How do I sign up? I've got a gmail address. That is what I registered with. Is it automatic or do I need to tell Tharg that I want to receive his wisdom once a week?
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

That's me enlisted. Looking forward to some junk mail that is of interest!
Lock up your spoons!

Mardroid

Quote from: Molch-R on 25 October, 2012, 05:30:58 PM
Sign up here: http://2000adonline.us5.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=a6e40236aa24d482cfff600d2&id=f96459e4a2

There they are! I wouldn't have been surprised if the spam filter had kicked in from the start (not that I'm suggesting it's actually spam!) but the first couple got through okay.

Then I look and there's 3 more in spam! Fickle anti-spam-bot. ;)

Dash Decent

Looks like the blurbs and cover pics for Origins and Day of Chaos are round the wrong way in this weeks newsletter.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Molch-R

Bolt-01

Just had the new Thrill-mail through. This is a fantastic piece of  news communication. All the droids involved should have an extra ration of synthi-lube.

judda fett

Hope I get one, just had to re-subscribe as I seem to have been removed from the list. Haven't had one for the last couple of months and they've not been erroneously delivered to my spam file either..

Mattofthespurs

And why the feck do I get the American thrill mail?

Fer chris' sake?

Molch-R

Quote from: judda fett on 11 February, 2015, 05:32:28 PM
Hope I get one, just had to re-subscribe as I seem to have been removed from the list. Haven't had one for the last couple of months and they've not been erroneously delivered to my spam file either..

How odd. Sometimes ISPs do take issue with Mailchimp but it usually gets sorted. Let me know if they continue to not arrive.

Quote from: Mattofthespurs on 11 February, 2015, 05:41:08 PM
And why the feck do I get the American thrill mail?

Fer chris' sake?

Oh. Mailchimp decides where you are based on your IP address. If you're getting the wrong one, try unsubscribing and then subscribing again to see if it sorts it.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Albion

Liking the links to the art and story competitions as well as the covers blog.
Well done droids.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Colin YNWA

I'm so broken. This damned comic has broken me. I've said similar things before but when Molch-R named 'Mailchimp' my first thought was 'How odd, why didn't he give them a droid name?', it took a while before it occured to me its probably the name of the software used...

this bloody comic has broken me... damnit!

judda fett

Quote from: Molch-R on 11 February, 2015, 06:29:47 PM
Quote from: judda fett on 11 February, 2015, 05:32:28 PM

How odd. Sometimes ISPs do take issue with Mailchimp but it usually gets sorted. Let me know if they continue to not arrive.

Cheers, will do.

Molch-R

I'd like to take a little straw poll: if you're signed up to the Thrill-Mail are you receiving it every Wednesday? If not, let me know. Thanks! :)