Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Those dinos are amazing Colin - !

chilipenguin

Awesome dinos. If in doubt, throw some dinosaurs at it. The perfect way to improve any script.

Kerrin

Cracking sketches Johnny and Colin. I really do like that sketching style you've got Johnny, the cowboy piece is brilliantly solid in it's stance.

Darren Stephens

Yeh, that horse one is awesome. Horses are very difficult to draw. Those dinos are win, too. The second one...I thought it said Edna on it. Edna the T-rex...now theres an idea!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

SuperSurfer

Great doodlin', Johnnystress. And cool dinos, Colin.

staticgirl

Go I love Dinosaurs...

I keep missing comps because I can't find the links.

uncle fester

Bit of artistic licensing going on here as I went steaming in without checking details on the outfits, but you get the idea. I thought I'd put it up here as I've contributed sod all recently.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Colin YNWA

That's just great. Particularly impressed with the flames on Fire there's a real movement and energy to them.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Fire looks pretty animated I agree, and Fear looks deep in thought scheming away, very nice work :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

SuperSurfer

Neat! Fire can't be the easiest character to draw. What is Fear perusing, if I may ask?

uncle fester

That'd be a crumpled top hat, SuperSurfer. It's all to do with a twisted tale I'm working on, siphoned from some other deranged mind on this board. And yes Fire was a bit of a 'challenge'.

Cheers for the kind comments, guys! :)

johnnystress

lovely stuff fester
her some more random scribbles

Darren Stephens

Wonderful stuff, Johnny.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

SuperSurfer

Yeah, great sketching, Johhny.