Main Menu

Good Morning!

Started by GrudgeJohnDeed, 26 June, 2013, 08:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrudgeJohnDeed

Hi everyone, Ive been an intermittent lurker for a long time and ive finally signed up to join in. read my first Dredd Comic when i was 8 i think, it was the Judge Dredd Megazine with Heavy Metal Dredd in it as i remember! I was going on holiday with my family and my mum told me to get a magazine for the plane, well i got a megazine instead and thank god she didnt check inside! I think someone got their ghoulies chopped off. been a fan ever since, though my wallet hasnt always permitted my fix. Not that i get my kicks out of just ghoulies being chopped off, one of the things ive always loved about 2000ad is the variety. fascist antiheroes, swashbuckling rogues, mutant bounty hunters, mind-bending future shocks, moving stories like America, its got it all!

ill stop gushing now.

Ta!

Simon Beigh

Montynero

Welcome, Grudge.

Heavy Metal Dredd at 8?!! That must have been mind-blowing.

GrudgeJohnDeed

hey fellas. It made a lasting impression, shall we say!

Spikes

How do GJD, and welcome to the forum!

Sideshow Bob

Welcome Grudge.....
You'll love it here !!
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Vestibule

The Prodigal

Bobblehead

GrudgeJohnDeed

Dandontdare

Dragonfly

As another new member I thought I'd say hi! I love those Heavy Metal Dredds and bought the mags they were in as they came out just to read them. Admittedly they aren't the best Dredd stories in the world but they are fun!

COMMANDO FORCES