Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

More McCarthy...  Flat enough for now, at least. 

...and on the back:

Spikes

ming

Quote from: Spikes on 23 August, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
Lovely pieces, David!

Thanks, Iain - I've been lucky enough to pick up a few nice McCarthy pieces lately but I'll probably go back into art semi-retirement again now, for a while at least.  Will post up the latest in a bit.

ming

Colin YNWA

Saw these on Facebook. That top one the 'yellow and blue' one in particular is brilliant.

ming

Thanks, Colin - the brownish-looking bits are done with a metallic pen so it looks incredible in the flesh; there's a lot going on on this piece - I love it to bits.

ming

A few (more) gems from Brendan McCarthy...  Follow the Leader is one I first saw in a mid-80s Fantasy Advertiser interview; Horrorville (a pitch featuring a wheeled City of Nightmares, etc.) and all the rest are featured in Swimini Purpose.

james newell

Page Detail

Who is the artist?

will post page tomorrow.

Colin YNWA

My guess would be Bisley but I'm often wrong about these things.

james newell

Winner!

for bonus points, who is the character, detail 2 supplied!

james newell

Simon Bisley's Simon Coldwater from Heavy Metal

maryanddavid

Never heard of it, but its a great piece. Bisley is unmistakable.

Link Prime

Colin YNWA

Little help please. Recently Shaky Kane had a ridiculously fantastic offer via Facebook. Which I jumped on and got 10 (and more) of his piece - bit like Carlos he draws each panel seperately, or even elements ... anyway trust me ypu'll be seeing quite a lot about all that over the next few days. ANYWAY I know where lots of it comes from but there's two I can't place and I was wondering if you fine folks could help.

Do you know where this image comes from...

Colin YNWA

... or this one (man I love this one!)