Main Menu

Welcome

Started by Wake, 11 October, 2001, 05:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Welcome to the new message board. For the moment you can still access the old board using the following link. However, recent messages should be reposted here.

Link: Old Message Board

O Lucky Stevie!

happy new year!

:)
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Wake

Just in case anyone tries the link. The old message board was deleted a while ago because it contained email addresses in a spammer friendly format.

Now, the only email addresses available on the site should be pr, wake and binaries @2000adonline.com. Let me know if you spot any others.

Wake

thinky

i was bored and wanted to find the first message on the board and see if it went to the top...
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

thinky

so it did... fancy that.
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

NikolaiDante

Hey, let's keep doing this every few months, the Eternal Thread!

Dante
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

DavidXBrunt

Can we not have it as a Louise who used to be in Eternal thread?

Tu-plang

Finding a thread like this lurking near the top of the board is akin to finding your Dad's old flares in the wardrobe.

Creepy.

Mudcrab

Yes please!

Like yourselves, I've just wandered in here and wondered what the hell was going on. New message board? Whaaaa?

So this is the oldest thread eh? Better than trying to compete with Get Fact for content!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

NikolaiDante

Two months since this thread was last posted to.

So here we go again!

Dante The Persistent
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

Oddboy

30th July - 2nd September - c'mon that's only really ONE month!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

We should have a party on this thread to celebrate the board's second anniversary next month.

I'll bring plenty of beer! I have a lifetime's supply after my barbecue the other day.

- Trout

Queen Firey-Bou

Trout

Veggie burgers? Grrrr...

Bloody herbivores should not go to barbecues.
Quorn on a barbecue? What's the point?

Alright, I admit it. I burned all the Quorn burgers. I was distracted by drinking beer.

- Trout