Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Beigh

You beat me to it, Eamon! Yeah, it's weird. To have two...

judgerussell

Might be an old photocopy.

hippynumber1

It doesn't look like photocopier paper; look at the spine, it looks like the old bog roll they used to use...

Skullmo

Are these issues of the Complete Judge Dredd with the covers missing?
It's a joke. I was joking.

Andy_Lee

I wondered if they were printers proofs. I bet if a relative worked at the printers it was a licence for a free subscription.

GordyM

Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Judge Brian

Quote from: opaque on 26 June, 2013, 12:29:32 PM
How much?

$30 US.

There is now one up for $60 US.

Spikes

Quote from: AndyLee on 28 June, 2013, 09:33:55 AM
I wondered if they were printers proofs. I bet if a relative worked at the printers it was a licence for a free subscription.

Thats the childhood dream right there!

Spikes

Double post!

Yours, if you've got £3100.00 going spare.....

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Judge Jack on 29 June, 2013, 12:35:47 PM
Double post!

Wow, wow wow. Now then how do I convince my wife that this is financially by far the best investment we could make while interest rates are so low...

opaque

I think I bought a prog that was plain on the front, it was simply that it had been left exposed in the sun and totally faded away. If someone here bought those two earlier today it would be interesting to see what those two look like, maybe there are blank ones out there?

Spikes

All this has reminded me that ive got a early-ish prog somewhere in my collection that has a non-coloured back cover.
Think this is down, purely, to being an production error. I guess in a full print run the odd one or two slipped through the net.
I doubt that sun fading would account for mine, or the ones on e-bay.

Simon Beigh

Did anyone here bag those B&W cover Progs? One went for a tenner, the other a fiver. Reasonably tidy sums, I guess... Perhaps the winners will colour them in themselves  :)

blackmocco

Quote from: Judge Jack on 29 June, 2013, 12:35:47 PM
Double post!

Dang. I've a double spread from this run of Nemesis as well. Not as iconic as this one though...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

judgerussell

I'm raging I got beat on those black and white cover progs. Who got them?