Main Menu

The Trailer Thread

Started by radiator, 16 November, 2011, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Marvel Studios' Eternals | Final Trailer - looks super-boring AND has an Ikea advert right there in the trailer.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Hawkmumbler

There's no way THE ETERNALS isn't some sort of tax write off or money laundering scheme. $200M my left foot.

Jim_Campbell

January 2nd on the Beeb: David Tennant in a new adaptation of Around The World in 80 Days that looks rather tasty.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

karlos

Colin YNWA

Gosh that looked... horrible!

broodblik

One thing is started to note with all of these superhero movies is that as the story-telling quality diminish the cgi gets worse. These studios just do not want learn that by just slapping a logo on a movie does not make us want to watch it anymore, the superhero honeymoon is over (I am sure that Martin Scorsese/Quentin Tarantino is happy about this).
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

Super generic looking
Rubbish hackneyed dialogue
Dreadful CGI

Yep, I'll be giving this a miss.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: karlos on 19 June, 2023, 09:25:51 PMKraven the Hunter

I like the bit where he gets bitten by a radioactive lion.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JohnW

Not a trailer, but I just saw a poster for Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny and the obvious question sprang to mind:
Has this here dial got four settings?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

broodblik

Quote from: JohnWare on 20 June, 2023, 11:20:29 AMHas this here dial got four settings?

Mean's answer Amateurs
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!