Main Menu

Frazer Irving on.....

Started by ukdane, 16 August, 2005, 12:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Frazer Irving is doing the artwork on Hellblazer #213, according to Previews.

Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

slightly odder...
David Hine on Spawn (#151)
Cheers

-Daney

DavidXBrunt

I'm still sulking at Frasier. I know it's petty, I know it's childish.

He spelt my name wrong on the art I bought off him.

And whilst I'm at it when I was 8 my brother stole some pieces from my Monopoly set to give to a mate who'd lost some bits which left me with a useless set.

+rufus+

Hey Doris...just call him Frazier next time ya see him!
;-) rufutzzz

Oddboy

ukd - what number are we up to at the moment? Is #213 the story after the current 'Down in the Ground' story?

*grumbles that 'Straight to Hell' website hasn't been updated since that movie came out*
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

David Hine is writing, rather than drawing of course.  I got to chat to him a bit at the London Film and Comic Con, as he was doing a proper signing thing next to me.

dodsworthboy

Trout

I'd love to see him do Batman.

Paging Professor Bear! Filth alert!

Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck...

Bolt-01

There's a thought, where's Wils? Not the Nexus one....

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

What's this about doing Batman? Is this because he was in American Psycho and goes round attacking whores and tramps in his time off with drills, chainsaws and the like? I suppose that's one way of fighting crime...

ukdane

Odders: Yeah, it's a one-off after the current storyline finishes.
From Issue 216 there is a new creative team.
The new creative team is: Denise Mina (1st woman on Constantine???)- a Scottish crime novelist, and an unnammed artist. More info available in Comics International #187.
Cheers

-Daney

Oddboy

Hmmm.... I started getting Hellblazer with the Mike Carey issues (actually I started with Jock's issue, but I picked up the few issues with Carey in preceeding that one shortly after) - is this a good excuse to drop the title with some form of closure?
Better set your phaser to stun.

ukdane

Probably, I guess it depends who the new artist is.
Cheers

-Daney