Main Menu

For.....ahem....trek fans.....

Started by VampiraJen, 19 September, 2005, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampiraJen

i cant be the only star trek geek in this neck of the woods, so i'd like to point this out.  at play.com, there is a fecking HUGE sale on dvd's right now, for example.  season three of nex gen rrp: ?84.99.  their price:?34.99, you save ?50

?50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hit that buy button so fast there was smoke coming out of the mouse.   one is a happy trek head this day

LARF

HOW DARE YOU!

ON THIS BOARD!

pap, phuff, burgh, mmmna, no.

Dudley

Tweak72

wow cool thank for that lolhttp://www.scifipatch.com/patches/StarfleetCommand.jpg">
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Quirkafleeg

50! I'm saving 85 quid by not buying it at all!

Tweak72

we are coming for you unbelevers
"set phasers to whipass"http://www.bravofleet.com/images/bloopers/STBean.jpg">
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Funt Solo

I loves my Star Trek.

(But I'm not spending any money on it.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

archangel 1

how dare you!!,you sick little monkey!!on  this site!!! i would'nt buy that if it was on sale trek is dead!!
;p

Bico

The first series of the original Star Trek - maybe.  Only forty quid.
Everything after that is best forgotten.  Especially if made in the eighties.

VampiraJen

Pyroxian

Season 3 of NG was pretty good - it had hit its stride and ended with that fantastic Borg episode IIRC.

Steve

VampiraJen

that's why i bough it.  tng at it's best.

prof. bear - wrath of kahn was eighties.

Art

I particularly like the slow moving episodes that dela with a crew members emotions, especially if they happen to be set on the holodeck. My favorite episode ever was when Captain Janeway visited jolly old Oirland and met the love of her life, and got a bit weepy at the end because someone taped a football game over him or something.

longmanshort

Patrick Stewart Make-The-Trekkies-Go-Away Stock Anecdote #126: The early ST:tNG lycra uniforms were so tight that they used to give everyone back pain. Stewart's chiropractor warned him that unless he stopped wearing them, he'd have permanent back damage.

Still, wearing them around the house was probably unecessary anyway ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

longmanshort

Patrick Stewart Make-The-Trekkies-Go-Away Stock Anecdote #222: Stewart once had to act alongside a grain of rice, which was being used as one of the villains in ST:tNG..

He even managed to squeeze that anecdote into theatre show about his interpretation of Shylock in The Merchant of Venice ... (you could hear the Trekkies in the audience sigh with relief as they'd had to sit through two hours of Shakespeare for one reference to Trek - the show was even called Shylock: Shakespeare's Alien, so you can't blame them for buying tickets...)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++