Main Menu

An Ebay Question

Started by VampiraJen, 13 May, 2007, 12:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisibleMan

Ebay owns Paypal now, FWIW.

There are other "middlemen" services out there but none as popular as Papal, and you'd have to arrange with the seller/buyer to use them.

opaque

They have now also relocated to Lichenstein which seems very suspicious.

I'd not associate it with a current account as that could just drain it away if something went wrong. At least if that happens with your credit card connected to Paypal you're protected by your bank if the amount is over £100.

Queen Firey-Bou

now paypal may get annoying sometimes, but lets keep it in perspective... is there anyone whos banks arent complete and utter bastard fucks on a regular basis ?  so as money jugglers go paypals a damn usefull system and well worth the hassal.

Peter Wolf

i would go as far as to say have two as one would be a back up.       This is just in case something goes wrong with paypal or a fraudulent ebayer perhaps as things can go wrong for whatever reason.       If you do a lot of selling then you cant afford to have your paypal account in question frozen for an indeterminate length of time while paypal take forever to sort it out as is nearly always the case.

Yet on the other hand some people have never ever had problems at all with paypal so you just dont know.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

I, Cosh

is there anyone whos banks arent complete and utter bastard fucks on a regular basis ?

I have been with my current bank for sixteen years (basically as long as I've actually had money to put in one) and I can honestly say I have never had a problem of any kind.
We never really die.