Main Menu

Got a PS3?

Started by VampiraJen, 24 June, 2007, 09:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampiraJen

in a similar vein to the Got Wii thread, anyone who has a ps3, can i have your PSN ID to add to my friends.  I WANT FRIENDS!!!  or you can add me.  my ID is...

vampirajen

:)

Wils

I hazard a guess that this thread won't be anywhere *near* as long as the Wii one. ;)

VampiraJen

i really dont want this to turn into an attack on the playstation

Peter Wolf

cant afford it so i am no longer any use here
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

I, Cosh

Aint got one myself, but I'm loving my mate's. will sign you up ASAP and the Nintendo nerds can go and fuck themselves.

Flow rocks.
We never really die.

COMMANDO FORCES

I will only buy the PS3 when Rebellion bring out a 2000ad character game for it.
I did that for the PS1 & PS2, now how sad is that!!!!

Richmond Clements

I'd like one, but give it a year or three until the price comes down and there's no life left in the PS2.

Peter Wolf

they seem to be averaging at about 300 quid on ebay.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Satanist

"...and the Nintendo nerds can go and fuck themselves. "

NINTENDO FOR THE WIN!!!! SONY ARE THE SHIT!!!!

***ahem***

I learned my lesson with the PS2, leave it a year till the games come out. Shouldve done the same with the wii actually.

I'm not online yet but soon will be, then I'll show you.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

WoD

Sorry...I would like one, but don't see the need at the current price level (and having a 360).

May be getting a Wii though.

Dr Feeley Good

my playstation id is DR_FEELEY_GOOD though i haven't been on it much lately! always on my 360 on live!!!

SamuelAWilkinson

...the Nintendo nerds...

I move that those words be mutated together using some dark science, permitting us to be named "Nerdtendos".
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Radbacker

not interested in one yet(price is a factor but mainly nothing on it I want yet) but have been reading about a game coming out for it called Little Big Planet, sounds very very cool.  Its a Physics based user content built co-operative multi player platform game thats been desribed as a cross between Loco-roco(the only game worth having on the PSP) and the funnest thing ever(good praise if you ask me).  Looks awsome and the control you seem to have over your characters sounds cool(changing expression, tilt of head, arms independantly) will try to find a link I haven't bben this excited by a game for quite a while.

CU Radbacker

Doggy Carrots

i want one but the games i am dyng to play aren't out yet, namely MGS4, The Darkness (not the sh*t band) tekken 6, Manhunt 2, assasins creed and a few more, will add you as soon as i get one though :)

Something Fishy

I did get one but have since sold it.

Was a mistake getting one as a 360 owner as it just didn't do anythign to justify the higher price.

So i sold it and kept with the 360 due to much bigger flow of games at the mo.