Main Menu

Eh? Translation help

Started by VampiraJen, 04 July, 2007, 05:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampiraJen

someone left a comment on my blog...but it's in a different language...

can anyone tell me a) what language this is, and b) what it says

"Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais."

Banners

Seems like an automated spam post to me as Google throws up several hits for the phrase, including one site which translates it as..

"Hi, I found your blog through Google. It's very interesting. I liked what you have posted. When you go to my blog by chance, it is about personalized t-shirts. It shows step by step how to create a very cool personalized t-shirt. See you later."

M@

Peter Wolf

Hi     you could type all that gibberish into a language translator and it will translate it into something near to what it actually said although to a certain extent you will lose a bit in the translation.         I have forgotten the name of the language translator that is recommended.        
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

VampiraJen

ta.  i was curious.  i forgot about these online translators...

Buttonman

Babelfish on Alta Vista is pretty good, although it is very literal and shouldn't be trusted with love letters or death threats!

johnnystress

Portugese

Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.

VampiraJen

actually, i'm quite annoyed that my blog has been spamed.  it was like my safe little haven online, and now it's lost its innocence, like being deflowered with spam.  oh, well, it is the internet after all.....

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!