Main Menu

Peter The Wolf

Started by Sigmund Freud, 11 July, 2007, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Smells more like a sock puppet for a current member

Correct. Sigmund Freud has been banned since he was only registered to harass Peter The Wolf.

Wake

satchmo

Hey Sigmund Frood dude, why don't you leave peter alone and tell us about your mother? :)

Peter Wolf

Paragraphs no problem.
    Do you all have blogs as well ? if so how do i find them ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

paulvonscott

"Sigmund Freud has been banned since he was only registered to harass Peter The Wolf."

If it's an existing border who did this, and you have to assume it is, then really he should be banned, not just the alter ego.

However, as the consensus seems to be that on the scale of low down dirty things to do, it registers pretty low indeed, then maybe that is enough of a rebuke.

Peter Wolf

I told you all it all happens to me.

Thanks everyone for being there at that time.

The Amstor Computer

Correct. Sigmund Freud has been banned since he was only registered to harass Peter The Wolf.

While having my suspicions confirmed is kind of satisfying, it's also a little disappointing that another boarder would have taken the effort to do that rather than stand behind their own username.

Richmond Clements

If it's an existing border who did this, and you have to assume it is, then really he should be banned, not just the alter ego.

I agree- or at least let the culprit have the balls to admit it was them.
I thought this code of conduct was here to stop this bullying?
This cowardly shit really annoys me.

Buttonman

Like Homer I have a morbid fear of sock puppets.

I can see a joke having gone wrong here. Someone cleary registered as Sigmund Freud to start an 'on the couch' session, with Peter targeted as he's not shy of the odd opinion. Once the mob was assembled he took to the hills.

For the record I hate racists and people who wander around accusing people of racism with no reason, equally. Along with cinema seat kickers and graffiti 'artists'. Hee-hee that pot was due a stir!

paulvonscott

I think it's probably gone as far as it needs to.

mogzilla

sock puppets! get over to the ebay forum,your kind are welcome there. and only there. i wish to point out i am  in no way predjudiced to sock puppets...well,maybe a little,i had a bad experience with them on said forum.

VampiraJen

>>>The blog isnt set up for comment but i will make it so anyone can comment on it instead.

yes it is, i've been posting lots of comments on your blog

>>>While having my suspicions confirmed is kind of satisfying, it's also a little disappointing that another boarder would have taken the effort to do that rather than stand behind their own username.

i though the whole attacking perter wolf was over with long ago.  i thought we had made put this all behind us.  what kind of sad motherfucker creates a new username for the purpose of attacking a board member???!!!???  sadly, it very obviously IS a member here.  if someone had randomly come across his blog via google, et. al. they would have left a comment of his blog, not come HERE and do it.  and its obviously someone who already has a problem with him.  the names that jumped into my head were people who have to the best of my knowlage killfiled him.  why would anyone, who had a problem with him, then go to his blog?  surely they know it's just going to wind them up further.  but maybe thats the point.  some people just cant let things go, they have to keep stirring things up.  please just let it go.  i dont want this place to be consumed with negitivity and hate.

Peter Wolf

Its a bit of a mystery that one but not if you know what i mean.   They have the opportunity anytime to send an email  but perhaps that wouldnt be any good as they cant be anonymous that way.

Anyway theres very little for anyone to be wound up about in my blog as i am just recounting my life as that is what i feel like doing at the moment.

They can send as many emails as they like.I will just chew them out anyway.

I knew there was something suspect going on and so did quite a few others as well.

I very nearly didnt reply at all.

Mostly anyone here who has unfortunatly killfiled wouldnt have done this and it didnt read like it was them anyway.

One killfiler changes their way of talking and the wording of their posts so it could have been them.   There was too little to go on as the post was too short in the amount of words used.

It may have been someone else entirely.

Most of the killfilers were never once antagonistic anyway in the first place.  It would be nice if they lifted them but its their choice to do so.

Someone needs to see what details they entered to become a new member as they had to sign in and provide an email address that existed already unless they used someone elses.

Not very clever really as they would have left a trail of some sort to follow.

I wasnt aware of any comments as i hadnt noticed any being left for some reason.  

I will have a look later.

It was a surprise to see that today and a disappointment as i thought  like everyone else normality had returned after that business last week was finally put to sleep.

[i will finally sort out those comics at the end of the week.   If i was an ebay seller i would be the worst ever ! ]

VampiraJen

>>>I wasnt aware of any comments as i hadnt noticed any being left for some reason.

see when you are in 'new post'  there is a tab that says 'edit posts' that will give you a list of all past posts and will also show you any comments that have been left

Peter Wolf

That wasnt too bad !   The comments where blocked but not now and not that many.

Someone said they laughed at one thing  and it wasnt surprising at all as it may have sounded ridiculous especially as the subject attracts certain "types" but i just had to reply to it to point out a couple of things so it wasnt quite so ridiculous after all although  it will never happen anyway.

Dog Deever

I'd also like to point out that being anti-muslim is not racist.
Islam is a religion, not a race. That makes it bigotry, and there is nothing wrong with being bigoted against any type of religious extremists. After all, they are bigots themselves. A mate of mine works with an evangelist headcase who says that when Jesus returns he will "wade neck deep in the blood of the unbeliever".
Well- I'm an unbeliever, and I reserve the right to discriminate against arsepipes like him. If that offends you, tough shit- I'm unrepentant.

It's been said before- if you don't like Peterwolf's posts- don't read them or killfile him. If he's said or done anything particularly wrong he'd have been banned, so leave him be.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.