Main Menu

We're witnessing the death of the 'real' Judge Dredd

Started by AD2000, 18 July, 2007, 09:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Are you actually saying he has killed a forum ? That really is something.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Matt Timson

"It's Timson's moobs you love and keep coming back for and you *know* it!"

They're only moobs when they're not solid muscle, Wilson!
Pffft...

davidjatt

DAMNIT!
I was on this board at 3 in the morning, when this thread was in it's infancy, only to come on now, and see that I have missed a battle with Scojo!  I've been looking forward to having one since I heard about the twat.
Bollocks.  Ah well, any lingering doubts I had about Peter Wolf a good while ago have been fully silenced now.  In saying that, they were silenced a while back, but now I am 100%.  Sorry about that.  
I'm still raging I missed it.  I know it looks like I am being a twat myself in saying this, but I really would have liked a crack myself, even though it would never end, as all he ever says is 'Dredd is just a facist cop PERIOD', as if the full stop key was broken.

Jim_Campbell

"If only he wasnt so bloody minded.Thats the main problem here."

I'm afraid that I haven't the time or the energy to go through all the reasons why that's not the main problem, but please tryst me when I say that Scojo is a really, genuinely, poisonous influence.

This isn't prejudice, or evidence of some kind of clique, but the weary resignation resulting from many, many years of unwelcome exposure to that objectionable little cunt.

No reprieve. Ever.

As has been pointed out many times by others, if Scott wanted to come back here he, he could - all he needs to do is adopt a new user ID, and post like a normal human being. No-one would be any the wiser, but he's proved over, and over, and over a-fucking-gain, he's simply incapable of doing that.

Bah.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jim_Campbell

"but please tryst me"

Damn these fingers of mine ... I haven't even been drinking!

Cheers

Jim

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

you know more than i do but theres no need for you to explain as i have got the picture now.

it makes you wonder what is going through his mind and how he became who he is now.Its probably best left well alone.If he has a "friend" who also teams up with him then its a bit more sinister as it is premeditated and not because he cant help himself or maybe its both.

One of lifes unfortunate cases then who with the best will in the world cant be helped.

Jim_Campbell

"Freudian slip? ;)"

[shudder]

Cheers!

Jim

Bart Oliver

++ Rico Dredd isn't Dredd's brother, he is Dredd. People have always thought Rico was Dredd's brother but Rico is Dredd. Same person - an identical duplicate. The same person can't be your brother. It's impossible. Just wanted to clarify that. For Rico to be Dredd's brother he would have to be biologically different and this was not the case. Dredd never had a brother. ++

Well Mr. Nestle, just about every biologist on the planet would beg to differ with you- monozygotic twins are siblings *and* identical.

"Monozygotic twins are genetically identical. They arise from a single fertilized egg that divides in two and then goes on to form two separate embryos. This contrasts with dizygotic twins that arise from two eggs released in the same menstrual cycle that are fertilised by separate sperm and then form two separate embryos."

Case closed.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monozygotic_twins" target="_blank">The science bit..

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Roger Godpleton

I had a thought that maybe the point of going to the mutant camp is to see just how radical Beeny is and to test her to see if she will put the Law ahead of her own principles. In this case Dredd's softening would all be a ruse.

This is why I should never have any ideas.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Jim_Campbell

"This is why I should never have any ideas."

This is why you don't have any ideas.

Please remain still. No black helicopters are landing. There are no unmarked graves. You did not see ANYTHING.

Good night.

Jim

I, Cosh

Emm. Here's a thought.

Thirty years ago Judge Feyy predicted that a child would be born who'd save the city. (He didn't predict that child's psychic powers, but hey-ho the one they found had them anyway...)
We never really die.

Peter Wolf

Thats an observation i made as well in a review thread.There may be something in this.

JOE SOAP

***Thirty years ago Judge Feyy predicted that a child would be born who'd save the city. (He didn't predict that child's psychic powers, but hey-ho the one they found had them anyway...)***

No, but he did say he had an Eagle birthmark.

Peter Wolf

[last post of the day]      Unless i am wrong if you look at the baby in the last 2 or  3 progs in a couple of scenes there is definatly something on the babys forehead but not sure exactly what it is .   See if you can see it.