Main Menu

Resident Evil 4

Started by WoD, 20 July, 2007, 02:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Its not the mind set that i am having a problem with .Its the way you control the character and the button configuration and the way the character moves that i dont like as it felt wrong right from the beginning.when i stopped playing it i felt weirdly disorientated and was moving the same way as the character in the game .Made my eyesight feel a bit weird too.Peculiar .

I will take into consideration what you say and maybe have another go.Maybe.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

To better explain what i am trying to say and explain my criticism of this game :

Witness the gameplay and fluid game player interaction while playing Manhunt or scarface.Manhunt had the most fluid game controlling configuration that i have ever used.Predator concrete Jungle was also good from this point of view.

I had no complaints there and felt at home with the controls right from the word go.

Peter Wolf

Persevering with this game now and it does get better and i am becoming fluid with the controls.

And i remembered the rules regarding fighting zombies.That is to keep your distance from them.

Perseverence is always the magic word regarding gameplay and not losing patience with it.

Dont understand yet why they are talking in Latin accents.

mogzilla

theyre supposed to be possesed spaniards in a remote part of spain. some one the net translated what theyre saying but i cant remember where i saw it.

The Amstor Computer

Witness the gameplay and fluid game player interaction while playing Manhunt or scarface.Manhunt had the most fluid game controlling configuration that i have ever used.Predator concrete Jungle was also good from this point of view.

...OK.

Really astounded that anyone could find the control scheme in Manhunt or Scarface that great, but hey, that's the great thing about games.