Main Menu

who areyou????

Started by mogzilla, 02 August, 2007, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

Since i got my icon,iwas wondering how you chose yours and why?

I chose hellboy mainly 'cos i love the books and the character is A BIT like me,in the fact he's a manual worker,loves his job but would rather be at home doing fun stuff and my favourite word of all time is "crap".

is art a spiky haired smoking cool dude? is peter really a wolf? is trout a...perhaps not! anyway over to you lot. Enlighten me!!

Trout

Ha! My fishiness is a mystery only solved by buying me alcohol.
But it's a common misconception that my icon is me. It's not even a trout.

It's the great of the judges - Deputy Chief Judge Fish!
Hail him, for he is mighty.

- Trout

Satanist

I'm a fat, bald, jaundiced Satan worshiper.

Either that or it was the Dredd story running when I joined up.

Or its in reference to an old teenage nickname.

It's also my e-mail.

I can never remember which ones true.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Bolt-01

It stems from corrupting my mothers maiden name into a robotic stylee,

Though I have been described as a "one-man small press tornado" over on comicspace.

Bolt-01

Bad Andy

I am Simon Pegg who goes under a pseudonym to avoid being asked lots of questions/stalked.

Dark Jimbo

I like Henry Flint and the ABCs. That's it, really.
@jamesfeistdraws

Keef Monkey

Mine's El Superbeasto from Rob Zombie's Spookshow International comics. Was just the best thing I had saved on my pc at the time that would fit into a dinky box and not look too shat. And I really really really like Rob Zombie.

Noisybast

Mine's a 3D model of a zombie I made a few years ago.
I'm a lazy arse, and haven't made much since.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Peter Wolf

It is my name. As simple as that.   There is no shortage of  2000ad characters that i could have chosen as an icon . Theres an awful lot of Judge Dredd names and icons here.  Thats to be expected.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

WoD

WoD - abbreviated from my surname from days of yore when you could only put 3 initials in arcade macines...and it just stuck and became my nickname from then on.

The icon is Gorath from Jon and Gorath, a comic strip that I do with Bolt-01, and was drawn up by Bolt-01 for me.  [J&G can be seen in several comics including the 'Lost Property' books and you could have a look for them at the FutureQuake webpage, where you could also purchase FutureQuake, MangaQuake and Something Wicked...if you wanted...and now I'll stop the pimping!]

Link: http://www.futurequake.co.uk" target="_blank">Future Quake Press Link

Woolly

Misanthrope

I chose my icon because I like the smell of fireworks.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

SamuelAWilkinson

I selected my icon because it depicts me at my finest hour - having just completed riding around in a giant tumble drier for half an hour.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

I, Cosh

Marco Pantani (drug-addled bicycling midget for those not in the know) was my hero and one of two "famous" people whose deaths have ever upset me, even though I never met them.
We never really die.

Dudley

Hello, good evening, and drokk bollocks.