Main Menu

Contract/Gutsville: Signing Stuff In London

Started by El Spurioso, 03 September, 2007, 06:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

"amazon delivered it to me a week ago."

Was it the swanky hardback? It's been out for a while I think. That's what I got, didn't fancy reading it online.

Noisybast

This probably isn't what Si wants to hear, but I've been holding out for the paperback.
Look at the cover - it's designed to look like a dog-eared (read well-read) old paperback.
Plus, hardbacks are distinctly less portable.
Paperback it is.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

VampiraJen

Was it the swanky hardback?

no, paperback.  i'd agree with noisybast, it probably does look better in paperback.  Wonderful cover, i hope there's a poster of it at some future point

El Spurioso

I'll be shilling copies of Contract (paperback, prestige-format paperback, or hardback), along with Gutsville #1 and Gutsville #2, at the Birmingham convention this show.  Just FYI.

Might even sign them, if anyone's bothered enough to ask.

ukdane

Still no sign of Guts 2.
Is it late shipping, or is it missing from shop-stock?
Cheers

-Daney

Rex Banner

Picked up Guts 2 from FP in Bristol last weekend. Some very nice art from Mr Eyebrows in the back.

Half way through Contract at the moment. Very good. Got the hardback from amazon for £6 ish.

Keef Monkey

I actually managed to find Gutsville 2 ages ago which was a nice surprise as didn't know it was out yet and had only managed to find the first issue the week before. Cracking stuff.

Noisybast

Can't get to Brum, but I'll happily shell out some cold, hard cash if you could see your way clear to chucking one in a jiffy bag...

Richmond Clements

Erm, wasn't that request supposed to be for one of your 'special interest' sites, Noisy..?

Noisybast

Richmond Clements

Noisybast

Noisybast