Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

von Boom

COMMANDO FORCES

Well Pete, I just showed it to the family. Caz commented on your excellent singing voice and Sam walked out in disgust :D

Pete Wells

Good old Sam impeccable taste as ever!

As fer you Scowlin, that was great! A proper Dredd-world photo story, who'da thunk it? A great way to celebrate all you mad cos players! Thank you sir!

Buttonman

Great start chaps!

Oor Burdis was down on last year's wot I was in but it was redeemed by an even shiteier video - well done Pete, who says practice makes perfect?!

Lovely stuff Scowlin although I'm sure your strip qualifies as contraband itself! Too much Burdis but otherwise great stuff.

COMMANDO FORCES

Great work Scowlin! Quite clever use of all those different convention pics, to enabe the story to flow.

von Boom

Nicely done SM! Thanks for the smiles. I love this thread every year.

SuperSurfer

Excellent vidslug, Pete. It had me laughing right from the beginning. I really think it's down to you to do the actual Dredd sequel. You're our only hope, Grud help us.

And a cool photo story there, Scowlin!

Pete Wells

Eamon's entry today is absolutely marvellous!!! The Dark Judge Returns!!! I'm nicking that for the covers blog!

Ha! I can't stop looking at it!

-Dunk!-

Hah, love the advent calendar for it's inventiveness.

Up with this sort of thing!

Dunk!

shaolin_monkey

Ooh, a new serial! Nice one!!

Excellent re-imagining of a classic cover with a 2000ad spin from Eamonn - great stuff!

Thanks all for the photo story appreciation.  It was a tribute to my first two years 'in uniform', and to those who made it all posdible.

I'd like to thank Steve Geeen for giving me permission to use his pics, and also to the following folk who said I could use their fizog:

Burdis
Dave Court
Lauren Integra
Liam Lemmy Matthews
Paul Labelle
Glen Broadway
Victoria Matthews
Tara Court
Michael Van Kesteren

Thanks guys!

von Boom

Eamonn Clarke

Lovely contributions all round so far. Well done, us!

Did mine in Manga studio 5 and was quite pleased with how it turned out considering I can't draw.

COMMANDO FORCES

Very clever cover eamonn, I wonder if that image is in the story itself (and before anyone says, I know it's the Batman cover).

Well done Bolt & Lee, I'm looking forward to the next part of your festive tale. Perhaps one day there will be  a collected hardback of these from the House of Tharg ;)