Main Menu

I NEED INFO ON PAINT PRODUCTS FOR DREDD MINIATURES

Started by JUDGE BURNS, 28 December, 2011, 12:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDGE BURNS

My wife was good enough to surprise me with a xmas present of the Justice dept miniatures by Mongoose Publishing.  I need to paint them though. Unfortunatley I am new to this so can anyone advice me to which paint I should use and where I can purchase it?   Thanks.

Misanthrope

Quote from: JUDGE BURNS on 28 December, 2011, 12:06:09 AM
My wife was good enough to surprise me with a xmas present of the Justice dept miniatures by Mongoose Publishing.  I need to paint them though. Unfortunatley I am new to this so can anyone advice me to which paint I should use and where I can purchase it?   Thanks.

Games workshop would be your best bet. They might give you painting tips as well.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

JUDGE BURNS

Thanks Misantrope, I will check out the games workshop website for details.

klute

Quote from: Misanthrope on 28 December, 2011, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: JUDGE BURNS on 28 December, 2011, 12:06:09 AM

Games workshop would be your best bet. They might give you painting tips as well.

You may get some bargain's atm Judge Burns as Games workshop are renewing there paint's and colours
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

strontium71

Or these people.
http://wargamesfoundry.com/

I bought every paint they had a few years back . Realised that I couldn't paint for toffee and sold them all recently , virtually unused  :(
...because I hate you.