Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 11 June, 2012, 01:12:23 PM
The lack of an 'e' in judgment confused me at first. But apparently, not only are both acceptable in the uk- with the extra e being unacceptable elsewhere- but the correct usage when meant in a legal context (as dredd is by definition) is 'judgment'. So not only is it correct, but it's quite clever too. And using 'judgement' would be just plain wrong, wherever you are in the world.

SBT
Justified!
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

M.I.K.

So the difference between the US and UK cover of Judg(e)ment On Gotham wasn't necessary?

Eric Plumrose

Quote from: James Stacey on 11 June, 2012, 01:16:58 PM
wasn't that when Garibaldi showed her his second favourite thing ever, Duck Dodgers

Heh. Well, I haven't seen the episode since it was first broadcast on Channel 4 so I couldn't tell you what cartoon it was. I do though remember thinking I'd seen Jerry Doyle (not that it actually was him) do pretty much the same scene in something else.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Goaty

Sorry, dont know why I do it, as notice the beautiful picture of Mega-City 1 and I just got idea for poster...?

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

The Bissler

Nice work Goaty!  Love how Dredd's silhouette forms the centre of the "D"!

Goaty

Thanks, I start love it, I saved it as my work iMac wallpaper!

Michaelvk

That's awesome!!

Do I, or do I not boot my fav. concept image from the show I'm working on in favour of that.. Dilemmas!
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Steve Green

That works really well.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Thats very nice indeed Goaty :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

The Sherman Kid

MR. ELIMINATOR

Mike Carroll

Ooh, nice work, Goaty! I love that!

-- Mike

Goaty

Thanks! It does looks fab on my work screen!

Stan

Nice. I've been meaning to rid my screen of that horrid rolling hills. :-[