Main Menu

My new mobile phone is starting to piss me off

Started by Cyberleader2000, 27 December, 2011, 10:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

well apart from its redikilys internet surfing prises which I managed to buypass by hoking it up to the router I thing have to deal with it not wanting to conect to anything funneyley enouth this was fixed arfter seing up the appshop acouint and downloading twiter app well I decide that may be I could put some downloaded tv episoes on it as the guy in the phone shop said that it shoud work and the bloody thing refuses to play them it says there there but wouint play ive decided to converet them then put them on the phone again so my qustion is this any one got a free viedow converter that can recomend for geting vids on the HTC Wildfire S
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Banners

.avi files work fine on my stock Desire HD, which I guess is running the same version of Sense as your Wildfire S has. However, the Wildfire S is (I think), the least powerful Android phone you can get, so maybe that has something to do with your problems?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 28 December, 2011, 03:59:17 PM
Starting from the top.....

Mac or Windoze?

windows 7

vid formats mostley mp4 and and some aiv
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Spaceghost

I think we're all missing the real issue here. Cyberleader spelt every word in the topic title correctly.

The world will never be the same again.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Dandontdare

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Dandontdare on 29 December, 2011, 10:27:51 AM
yeah, but he did manage to mispell .avi::)

arrrrrrrrrr shit cakes I keep typeing keys in the wrong order its realy starting to anoy me
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Lee Bates on 29 December, 2011, 10:05:54 AM
I think we're all missing the real issue here. Cyberleader spelt every word in the topic title correctly.

The world will never be the same again.

see its one of the 12 sines that the apolpix of 2012 is aprouching lol
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 29 December, 2011, 11:20:52 AM

see its one of the 12 sines that the apolpix of 2012 is aprouching lol

Cyberleader, please do not post any pix of your apols.  :o