Main Menu

The Things You Do For Lust

Started by Tiplodocus, 19 December, 2002, 07:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemesis

Too true girls dig it so you gotta respect its usefulness!

nemesis

remove their clothes with the power of prose! im sure nikolai dante digs it too

Queen Firey-Bou

as i fell in a burn (trans'=boggy stream)today i remembered a funny tale of the courtship variety;

hunky new batchelor failed to turn up to first rendezvous on account of lost runaway dog. by midnight very pished in pub awaiting, I'd located dog at house with no road back end of no-where, so off me & girl pal set to rescue it & impress the bloke with my heroism. to summerise i was carrying the collie in pitch black over a fence which led to a path...but i'd got my bareings wrong & placed my foot down & disappeared into cold wet blackness. twas a deep river, so i met the bloke with dog, soaking wet , face & head pishing blood trying to remain cool & sexy "oh its nothing I'm fine". there was medical complications & i now have a rather fetching scar. DOH ! ! ! that'll learn me !

Slippery PD

Bou - I guess we just arent worth it eh?!?!  

Anything anyone hasnt done?!?!?
Once a girl had a thing for me, it was when I was thin and handsome (well 18), whe manipulated the situation so that she may get me alone on the floor of my friends bedroom, despite a number of different attempts(i wont bore you with details), nothing worked.  But I couldnt tell her to p*ss off coz my friend was sleeping 3 feet away.  I just lay there pretending to e very drunk and not awake.  Sad really?!?!

- yer confessional Slippo  

JimBob

No poetrys fine if you like that sort of thing , however listening to a 20 year old psuedo intellectual mummys boy reading his meandering thoughts on "life" when he's yet to have one is however utter wank, and pretending to enjoy it , as i did, is in fact even wankier. I took the same girl to a Kula Shaker concert as they were "the best band around" apparently, back then I really would sit through some shit to pull.

seeneester

I attempted to conquer europe in order to cop off with one of Dee Dee's friends, unfortunately it failed to work because of the age difference.