2000 AD > News

40th Anniversary Prog

<< < (3/22) > >>

The Amstor Computer:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 26 November, 2016, 08:29:01 AM ---She's got a Vertigo series out at the moment, Survivors Club, and also appears in the Future Shock documentary.

--- End quote ---

Ah, cool - I've not been keeping up with US comics so I didn't realise she had a series on the go. Will be interested to see what this Durham Red is like.

TordelBack:
If it's anything like her Japanese Rapunzel story in Fairest it'll be... interesting, if nothing else. Never thought I'd be saying this, but I really like it when Tharg puts new writers on these 'stalled' characters - Beeby's Anderson was a real highlight of this year's Prog for me. Durham Red could certainly use a fresher take than the Young Durham stuff from a while back.

Taryn Tailz:
Well I've seen the Future Shock documentary, so I'm obviously more familiar with her than I thought.

Thanks guys. :)

Leigh S:
Excited to see a new take on Durham Red, a character who hasnt had the best of it even from her first appearance for my money  - a female (co)writer might be just the thing she needs and if Lauren Beukes is the person I think she is from the podcasts, she seemed to have a very good handle on 2000AD, so bring it on

Hawkmumbler:
Saw the announcement yesterday and my eyes nearly ruptured at the news of new Nikolai Dante. Even if it's just a one-off, it'll have a hard time NOT being the best thing I read next year.

In any other occation the news of new Zombo would be the highlight for me, but gosh darn it, Zombo is a top 10 thrill where as Dante is a top 3!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version