2000 AD > News

Brian Bolland Apex Edition

<< < (2/19) > >>

ming:

--- Quote from: Max Headroom on 08 March, 2021, 02:37:49 PM ---Woolly - What's the story with the infamous lost/stolen art?

--- End quote ---

It was covered here: https://ohdannyboy.blogspot.com/2010/02/original-art-stories-brian-bollands.html

Tomwe:
Wow this is indeed now a thorny subject. Assuming anyone currently in possession of a page was willing to allow it to be scanned, would it be ethical to do it and not question the owner on where they got it? Stories about not having a paper trail would be nonsense?

Max Headroom:
Interesting article; thanks for sharing, Ming. Is it just the Bolland stuff that is missing or is a lot of early 2000ad material no longer available?

Woolly:

--- Quote from: Tomwe on 08 March, 2021, 04:25:30 PM ---Wow this is indeed now a thorny subject. Assuming anyone currently in possession of a page was willing to allow it to be scanned, would it be ethical to do it and not question the owner on where they got it? Stories about not having a paper trail would be nonsense?

--- End quote ---

Definitely. Part of me is sorry for ever mentioning this - I kinda hope it *is* a sting to try and get Bolland some pages back!

But back on topic - my Dokk! Can you even imagine how good a new scan of Bolland's classic art could look?!
This is on my watch list, without a doubt!

Woolly:
ESPECIALLY if it's all printed on non-glossy pages!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version