2000 AD > News

Battle Action returns as original graphic novel.

<< < (2/9) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Who cares what they call it I'm so up for this. Super exciting!

I, Cosh:
Blimey. That’s a pretty heavyweight lineup of artists.

Colin YNWA:
Also worth noting that article from Downthetubes.net also has more details of The Sarge collection due May 12th and is that the first time we've seen the cover - very nice work there. In hardcover too - super excited to see this and his strip with PJ Holden on art... please say that's not going to be all digital art! PPPLLLLEEEEAASSEEEEE. I'd love to get hold of one of those!

broodblik:
What would even nicer if this is going to be something that is ongoing even if it is only annually

pauljholden:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 January, 2022, 08:02:10 AM ---Also worth noting that article from Downthetubes.net also has more details of The Sarge collection due May 12th and is that the first time we've seen the cover - very nice work there. In hardcover too - super excited to see this and his strip with PJ Holden on art... please say that's not going to be all digital art! PPPLLLLEEEEAASSEEEEE. I'd love to get hold of one of those!

--- End quote ---

All my art's digital, Colin, sorry!

-pj
(you can thank my ropey eyesight and slightly arthirtic fingers for that, I'm afraid...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version