2000 AD > News

Kevin O'Neill's Mek Memories

<< < (2/3) > >>

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Art on 21 March, 2022, 08:50:59 PM ---Dies involve some wince inducing postage… on the other hand it’s a thing I've wanted since I first knew about it decades ago.

--- End quote ---

I ordered something else (Bone - Coda) that I've always wanted to soften that blow... I almost ordered an Asterix toy as well but stopped myself!

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: rogue69 on 21 March, 2022, 08:24:15 PM ---Gosh! are selling signed copies of this instore or online for just £8
https://goshlondon.com/mek-memoirs-pre-order/?fbclid=IwAR3SSVnED_nQ2tfduBVEOCgD1qkf2VZs1YpooUyzrxkUtfooBsLrk1HY2BI

--- End quote ---

They have shipping options for Rwanda and Yemen, but not Ireland.
The fuck?

Dash Decent:

--- Quote from: Link Prime on 22 March, 2022, 12:22:49 PM ---They have shipping options for Rwanda and Yemen, but not Ireland.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's their weird 'we only ship to countries with the same vowel in them' policy.

pauljholden:
Yoink! Ordered it. I have high hopes that someone suggests to them they reprint Jerry Paris's Bug Hunter, a long out of print/amazing bit of work that is very 2000ad but was published in the magazine Computer and Video Games...

-pj

Art:
Christ, that would be amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version