Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exilewood

A complaint in A flat minor impediment - the most disturbing of all keys.

Mikey

My friggin car wouldn't start this morning and it was serviced last week. I had a flight to catch so had to get a taxi and I'd pre booked the parking!

Balls!

I just about made the flight thankfully...

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Rog69

My eldest daughter used the toilet this morning and didn't flush or put the lid down. My youngest daughter then dropped her big sisters hello kitty pencil case into the toilet. It was too big to flush so muggins here had to fish it out.

Also, I had sushi for lunch and somehow got wasabi up my nose.

Van Dom

Wasabai...shudder!
You'd think I'd be used to it by now, seeing as my wife is Japanese and I spend at least 1 month every year in Tokyo, but.....no.....not at all!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

House of Usher

Quote from: Rog69 on 23 October, 2010, 03:05:12 PM
pencil case too big to flush

I presume you're joking! You can't flush pencil cases. They aren't biodegradable.
STRIKE !!!

Rog69

I was joking about the flushing but I won't pretend that I didn't consider it for half a second  ;).

Cyberleader2000

that was horibile I got foisibile loged out of face book for ages and told I had a virises called koobface I had to contack a sport center to get it fixed that was fun im still not shure how the hell he fixed it virgen digitile help is anoying like that but at least they got the job done
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

I, Cosh

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 24 October, 2010, 05:44:39 PM
I had to contack a sport center to get it fixed that was fun im still not shure how the hell he fixed it
Probably just ran it off.
We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

I came this close to infecting some guy's computer. ::)
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

CraveNoir

Quote from: Rog69 on 23 October, 2010, 03:05:12 PM
Also, I had sushi for lunch and somehow got wasabi up my nose.

That's great! The other day I had to put yoghurt up my nose as I'd been slicing chillis before picking it, and washing my hands twice in the interim apparently wasn't enough. Live and learn!

Van Dom

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 24 October, 2010, 05:44:39 PM
that was horibile I got foisibile loged out of face book for ages and told I had a virises called koobface I had to contack a sport center to get it fixed that was fun im still not shure how the hell he fixed it virgen digitile help is anoying like that but at least they got the job done

A sports centre?  :-*
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Paul faplad Finch

Thats support centre, natch.

I find it a trifle disturbing how little trouble I have deciphering Cyberleaders stuff these days. 
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Peter Wolf

Stressed - Stressed - Stressed - Stressed........ >:(

Just had a really hard unpleasent day at work because i had to complete what i was working on today and to top that i encountered absolute stupidity while cycling home on the cyclepath on the seafront but thats the last fucking time i use that fucking cyclepath when its busy as its easier and safer to use the road and cycle in traffic.

Clueless Numbskulls with no cyclesense and no coordination not to mention the collision i nearly had [avoided because i have quick reactions and pay attention to what is going on all around] with a small child whos father was not paying any attention to the fact that the child was running around in the cyclepath plus 2 very near collisions with other cyclists one of which was dressed up in his cycling gear cycling like he was in the fucking TourDefrance going how fast ????

I shouted at one of the cyclists who had the audacity to blame me for one of the near misses when it wasnt my fault so i fucking told him to pay attention in future.

Never again as i dont need that crap in my life and i will say again that 90 percent of cyclists i encounter in  Brighton are clueless uncoordinated Moron Chimps.Stupid Shitheads.Everyone of them was at the back of the queue when brains were given out.

>:(
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Colin Zeal

My mate was meant to be giving me a set of labels before he went on holiday so I could send our football fanzine out to the subscribers. He forgot, which means I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to convert an Excel spreadsheet into a mailmerge thingy. Still haven't managed it as I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to computers.

worldshown

Four weeks ago, I was told that my contract in work was going to be extended for another two months. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything in writing.

My colleague, on the same contract, has just tried to book November the 5th off for his birthday and been told "You won't be working for us then". It turns out that HR (or People Services or whatever they've elected to call themselves this week) haven't dealt with the paperwork for extending temps contracts. This affects at least four departments.

If it's not sorted by Friday afternoon, I'll be looking for another job.