keeping your pecker up always comes before the damp patch

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

TordelBack

Gonk

not if your'e way over on the damp side of the bed

TordelBack

Actually, I sometimes find the snoring precedes the damp patch.

Gonk

True. I used to have dreams like that all the time once. ;)

Mardroid

Quote from: Emperor on 21 February, 2012, 03:00:41 PM
.... if there is something offensive that might need removing then feel free to flag it up.

Okay

There is only one solution get your head down and keep your pecker up, the threads will soon get through this damp patch.

How offensive! Reported!

Not really.

Devons Daddy

My APPLE TV packed up,
called apple,
NO PROBLEM SIR BRING IT TO THE NEAREST APPLE RETAILER
WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE!!! :P
WOW,  :o :)

minor Impediment,
NEAREST APPLE RETAILER (not reseller please note)
HONG KONG!!!!  :'( :(

I live in Singapore.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Gonk

I feel your pain DD. Just this moment had a power cut while discussing the god particle on the science thread. I knew it was going to be one of those days today when I went to the cupboard this morning and found all I could have for breakfast was a bowl of dried twigs instead of my usual fry up.

Van Dom

3 weeks before moving to Japan, with a load of stuff still to do around the house, I come down with a case of....Shingles. Feckin' shingles. What is this the 19th century? Who gets shingles? (Me, obviously).

It's bloody sore and could hang around for months seemingly. Lovely.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Something Fishy

I had shingles. If youve had chicken pox you can get it at any time you are rundown.

Gonk

That's right. Becuase you've had chicken pox it doesn't mean you can't get shingles as the virus lays dormant in the nervous system after you've had chicken pox, you just won't "catch it of someone else; shingles is only contagious if you've not had chicken pox.

Looks like you might have to delay your journey to Japan van Dom. Sorry to hear it.

Something Fishy

Must admit I didn't know you could catch it but it makes sense.

I just knew it could sit in you and wake up later on after the pox.  Docs told me that at the time I think.

SmallBlueThing

Because this has been a problematic week, both at work and in the far more important sphere of the comics i read. Not only could i not find the alt.cover of this week's prog and had to beg the kind help of a friendly boarder across the water, but last week i ordered four titles from various online shops- in an effort to save myself train fare to the comic shop. While it's been a pleasure to come home most days and find a new comic waiting for me (swamp thing #6 monday, frankenstein #6 tuesday, prog wednesday obv, and today the witch doctor one-shot), im still waiting for the new walking dead- which i was particularly looking forward to. And i havent yet found time to read the birth of venom collection that i picked up thursday. Bah.

SBT

Edit: but at least i dont have shingles. Sorry to hear that mr van dom, and hope youre better soon and in time for japan.

Gonk

Quote from: Something Fishy on 25 February, 2012, 11:07:39 PM
Must admit I didn't know you could catch it but it makes sense.

I just knew it could sit in you and wake up later on after the pox.  Docs told me that at the time I think.

Chicken pox is what you catch from a person with shingles.

http://www.medicinenet.com/shingles/article.htm